Why do these people retire and come right back - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I knew of this guy who retired and he was able to keep a full uniform. He told me that once a week he would put it on and pick up pizza in order to get a discount. Now that's creative!!!!🙄
    Most just wear a gun belt and cowboy boots and nothing else.

Unregistered
    Some of their wives make them go back to work so they have free time with the trainer!!🥒
    Now I can believe that!!!!

Unregistered
    I came back 8 months later after 33 yrs. I'm trying to go fir a total of 50 yrs like others....

Unregistered
    Hey junior maybe the cost of healthcare in this sheet hole is too much and unaffordable for people to retire and continue to pay the bills. But you wouldn’t know that. When the senior guys continue to to remind you to pay into your 457, but instead you drink it all away in a weekend might be the reason for your stupid post. Now shut up and finish your remaining 25 years.

Unregistered
    Hey junior maybe the cost of healthcare in this sheet hole is too much and unaffordable for people to retire and continue to pay the bills. But you wouldn’t know that. When the senior guys continue to to remind you to pay into your 457, but instead you drink it all away in a weekend might be the reason for your stupid post. Now shut up and finish your remaining 25 years.
    Come on robocop...the state helps with the cost. Maybe you upset you no longer get freet donuts and slurpees?

Unregistered
    Come on robocop...the state helps with the cost. Maybe you upset you no longer get freet donuts and slurpees?
    $800 now go out and price family covered insurance and get back to us. In the meantime go 65 for another 25 years.

Unregistered
    $800 now go out and price family covered insurance and get back to us. In the meantime go 65 for another 25 years.
    State gives 150 per month so it's not 800 skippy

Unregistered
    I did my 30 with 4 years DROP.. I came back 1 year later. Been back for 4 years. It beats hanging out with the wife.....$$$$$$$$$

Unregistered
    I did my 30 with 4 years DROP.. I came back 1 year later. Been back for 4 years. It beats hanging out with the wife.....$$$$$$$$$
    You are the definition of a pure loser who will unfortunately die on the job in the arms of a dumb co-worker....shame you couldnt just try to enjoy life after 34 years in this hell hole. You must be an A+ azzkisser!

Unregistered
    That is pathetic, hope you die soon to put you out of your misery

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast