Why do these people retire and come right back - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a very simple answer to your question. They are total losers and without the badge they feel powerless But mostly, they are total losers
    You are correct sir, but you failed to mention, that it’s always the biggest slugs and arse kissers that feel the need to return!

Unregistered
    why???????. its the money. all these retired deputies with their "lucrative" side jobs, that somehow aren't as enticing once they leave.and unless they pare back their lifestyle, they're running a deficit.for me, I have zero regret. no more early mornings, or staying late when theres a late day incident. no more bidding, or dealing with the annual leave calendar. but theres a long list of those who have returned, or will attempt to return. that's on them.

Unregistered
    Something sexy about a man carrying a gun! And a baton🥒

Unregistered
    You are correct sir, but you failed to mention, that it’s always the biggest slugs and arse kissers that feel the need to return!
    Some of what you say is true....probably 50-60% fall into that category. The other 50-40% didn't save enough, have a nagging wife at home, are completely bored and dont know anything else, find themselves suddenly divorced and some who just miss the job.
    The place is so full of slugs that just by sheer association, most returning are bound to be slugs. The azzkissers are more select and the worse kind because they came back because they truly love bso and guzzle the green koolaid....pure losers!

Unregistered
    Some of what you say is true....probably 50-60% fall into that category. The other 50-40% didn't save enough, have a nagging wife at home, are completely bored and dont know anything else, find themselves suddenly divorced and some who just miss the job.
    The place is so full of slugs that just by sheer association, most returning are bound to be slugs. The azzkissers are more select and the worse kind because they came back because they truly love bso and guzzle the green koolaid....pure losers!
    Agreed, you are correct sir!

Unregistered

6 screet hoe

They like the feeling of importance, the gun, badge and 50 percent off meals...

Unregistered
    They like the feeling of importance, the gun, badge and 50 percent off meals...
    Damn what district is that? Area that LEO friendly wow.

Unregistered
    Damn what district is that? Area that LEO friendly wow.
    Yea, where do you still get 50% off? I'm sure it's pure sh$t food.

Unregistered
    Yea, where do you still get 50% off? I'm sure it's pure sh$t food.
    The Ptomaine Cafe!

Unregistered
    I knew of this guy who retired and he was able to keep a full uniform. He told me that once a week he would put it on and pick up pizza in order to get a discount. Now that's creative!!!!🙄

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast