PBA misspends out dues on a scammer and disgrace

Unregistered

PBA misspends out dues on a scammer and disgrace

PBA is under siege as the membership is asking for Steadman Stahl resignation. They spent our dues money to help a financially trouble Stahl friend. Smells like a rotten apple is lingering on the barrel.

Unregistered
    The pride and jewel of the PBA new leadership
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...230531

Unregistered
    Fake news again

Unregistered
    Beware of PLEA they try but have no money nor experience. They are on recruiting mission due to loss of members to PBA which membership is up by 1,200 under Steadman Stahl. They screwed for the officers case from south district and don’t have $$ to hire attorney ti defend him. Another case they messed up was a good veteran officer Eureka Gracia see link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-hero...retain-her-job

She got screwed bu dumbass panel of majors on a shooting which was a good shoot per SAO and her big brass. But she was black bad guy was white hmmmm? PBA woulda filed injunction in court PLEA doesn’t have knowledge nor money so be very aware of their lies they are trying to stop the exodus of members.

Unregistered
    PLEA/IUPA have more resources than PBA. More importantly, they have reps that actually show up. We have never seen the c&r rep. I heard is Robert davis. If it’s the same davis I know from the stockade he was the laziest do nothing around. Always had bad breathe too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PLEA/IUPA have more resources than PBA. More importantly, they have reps that actually show up. We have never seen the c&r rep. I heard is Robert davis. If it’s the same davis I know from the stockade he was the laziest do nothing around. Always had bad breathe too

PBA doing great!!! Under Stahl’s leadership PBA Membership up by 1200 dues paying members. PBA took over Monroe county deputies and correction deputies. Negotiated and settled many contracts like MDCR and MDPD,
    Step plan for officers in Miami Gardens, City of Doral and Pinecrest. Negotiated solid contract for Miami-Dade County employees; John Rivera never even wanted to meet with mayor leaving the members flat for many years. Constant push back to management and the SAO!!!

Beware of PLEA and IUPA no experience dealing with cops even less with the difficult job of Corrections Officer look what happened to the BSO detention deputy WOW. Also plea failed representing an black officer who shot a white guy. It was a good shooting even her brass defended her but the panel of majors found it bad PLEA screwed up and she got 30 days off and can now be terminated via memo.

In 4 years we (mdcr )will be merged with mdpd to be the sheriffs office we are already the strongest union in florida and will need to stay that way if we get a bad sheriff. Any mdcr questions please contact Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    That’s so comical. We never hear from PBA. I couldn’t even tell you who our reps are. But, I too called IUPA and they were more than willing to spend time on the phone with me. I asked a lot of questions because I do t understand this whole process.
    I can’t even get PBA to return my calls so I haven’t been able to compare answers.

Unregistered
    That’s so comical. We never hear from PBA. I couldn’t even tell you who our reps are. But, I too called IUPA and they were more than willing to spend time on the phone with me. I asked a lot of questions because I do t understand this whole process.
    I can’t even get PBA to return my calls so I haven’t been able to compare answers.