Be a decent human being
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Be a decent human being

You would think that we wouldn't have to say this to a group of people who are expected to be professional individuals. Here some does and don't:

Be kind, be respectful, be cordial, think about others, not just yourself, put yourself in other people's shoes, be generous, be loving.

Don't be selfish, don't be condescending, don't be antagonistic, don't envy, don't be deceitful, don't gossip, don't betray, don't talk down to people, don't hate.

Unregistered
    You forgot don't be a drug using, deviant sex having, profane, lying, filthy, arrogant, lowlife, hypocrite, killer. -Two guesses who his applies to....

Unregistered
    It's amazing how much of a positive impact this would have in the lives of an entire organization. We all know that most of the time it's the people around you, including yourself .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would think that we wouldn't have to say this to a group of people who are expected to be professional individuals. Here some does and don't:

Be kind, be respectful, be cordial, think about others, not just yourself, put yourself in other people's shoes, be generous, be loving.

Don't be selfish, don't be condescending, don't be antagonistic, don't envy, don't be deceitful, don't gossip, don't betray, don't talk down to people, don't hate.
    You on the wrong site bro lol

Unregistered

F’ to all that. What are you on drugs? I like being an a$$hole to people.

Unregistered
    F’ to all that. What are you on drugs? I like being an a$$hole to people.

You are under the influence of the worst drug there is, the drug of your own condescending attitude, your cynicism, your own patronizing, self-absortion and antagonizing. Your mind is the tiniest prison cell there is. That's the drug you are on, the worst.
    You are along in there, because the majority of us are not like you. You are along as an a$$hole.

Unregistered
    English, Buckwheat. None of that gibberish made any sense.

Unregistered
    English, Buckwheat. None of that gibberish made any sense.
    War das nicht Englisch genug für dich, Arschloch?
    There it is, your own family hates people like you. That's why you are here replying, you don't have a family. I am in my early 20s and I haven't started a family. I know damn well, I don't want to be like you when I start my own family.

Unregistered
    Be good, be kind, be respectful, be a decent human being. I agree with that too.

Unregistered
    Let's all go to Bliss and have a great time🥒🥒🥒🥒
    Tell your wife. You are getting old and bitter. She likes young sweet bucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast