Tomorrow
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow

Unregistered

Tomorrow

Tomorrow Orlando is going to win. Tomorrow all the cry babies can relax and leave this department. Tomorrow finally all the shit talking will end. Tomorrow.... can not wait.

Unregistered

Tomorrow is not Promised

Never forget yesterday, but always live for today.
    You never know what tomorrow can bring, or what it can take away.

Cordiality is chivalrous and should not be wasted on the petty.

Unregistered

The Snowman

It certainly looks like Lopez will win. But straight up, he displays the same signs and symptoms of a cocaine user. Dilated pupils, irritability, aggressiveness, frequent absence from work (council meetings). His demeanor.
    Which might explain the constant need to commit arson / insurance fraud.

Unregistered
    W i n! ! !

Unregistered
    W i n! ! ! Yes, a "pyrrhic" one.

We must wonder how Sweetwater voters feel after going to bed with Lopez; soiled, used and much like a domestic violence victim? Low information voters are manna for venal politicos; they deserve each other’s.

A Pyrrhic victory is one that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is equivalent to defeat.

Unregistered
    W I N ! ! !!
    Go cry to your daddy’s. You all lost what you bragged so much about. Roque, Villanueva, you two are done compadre! Roque, you’ll never be anything anywhere else papo! Marquita, disfruta los ultimo dos años que te quedan. Mas nunca serás policía ni político. eso es si no vas preso Primero “primo”. You’re so dumb my man. Oh yea, and for all those current cops that thought they had a secure spot on Diaz’s team if he had won, we already know who you are “papa”. Lo que te espera. Stand by...

Unregistered
    Like several of Lopez's buildings, the Diaz campaign has gone down in flames. The Mayor appears to have won fair and square. So go ahead Orlando, snort an extra line or two. You earned it!

Unregistered
    Why is everyone do quiet?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like several of Lopez's buildings, the Diaz campaign has gone down in flames. The Mayor appears to have won fair and square. So go ahead Orlando, snort an extra line or two. You earned it!
    Sounds like the crap a certain sgt was spreading around a while back. Iggy I know u hate lopez for what he did to your brother but be man enuf to say what u have to say to the mayors face. Quit being a pvssy.

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

Papo, you're asking raja yuca's Tio to man up???
    You serious?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast