Deputy Chief Breaks All The Rules - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The MBPD Party Bus is on the way back! Rick for Chief!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ricky needs to surround himself with guys that will protect him like Delucca did with GN. That guy protected DD and was not afraid to tell the Chief when he was stepping on his crank. PA is a joke and will sell Ricky out quicker than he drops his drawers.
    That’s why Delucca was a Chief for 7 years. It’s all about having a solid person by your side that is not a yes man.

Unregistered
    Hey RC...start thinking really hard about the people that truly look out for you. Surround yourself by the right people. You will be a great Chief. Passing a 3 week school doesn’t mean shit. Look at those that tell you the truth.

Unregistered

Morgalo is a leader

I dont even like RC he is vindictive, and dishonest and shoots from the hip causing more problems.then he solves he's not a leader he is a manager. Having said that, he deserves better then who started this thread. He did a great job even if he was a total shake box. He did nothing wrong and I support his efforts this weekend. So what you wrote was not correct and unwarranted. It's ****ed up beacuse he what he could do and what he did was very acceptable this week.

Unregistered
    New word for the day... Shakebox. Lol
    Aside from all roads being blocked off, I think mbpd took back it's streets this weekend. Nice job.

Unregistered
    I can’t even believe that this is an actual thread!!! I DGAF who has who’s family with them. I actually had the pleasure of meeting several family members of officers I work with this weekend. I saw several family members being given rides in golf carts! The truth of the matter is that we should be taking care of our families every chance we get. They have our backs when society has turned theirs on us. If your wife didn’t want to visit you because she was with your neighbor while you were working, that is your problem.

RC, although high strung for no reason, did a great job. If his wife calmed him down a bit, then better for us.
    Amen!! Thank you Chief. Great job!

Unregistered
    Great job RC and WJ...

Unregistered
    Deputy RC wasn't the only with poor decision making skills. Major PA was driving his family around in a golf cart all weekend also. He looked like he was on vacation with his Family at Disney World. Oh that's right he wasn't on vacation. He was getting paid by the city to do his job! Glad you guys got to spend so much time with your families at the cities expense.

Unregistered
    Deputy RC wasn't the only with poor decision making skills. Major PA was driving his family around in a golf cart all weekend also. He looked like he was on vacation with his Family at Disney World. Oh that's right he wasn't on vacation. He was getting paid by the city to do his job! Glad you guys got to spend so much time with your families at the cities expense.
    No one would care and everything would be fine with it if the brass was not trying to shank people and make everyone feel uncomfortable and uneasy and giving us all cardiac issues. We are all supposed to be a family and we used to be that way. We need less double standards and need to support each other. No one would give a shit about his side uber business if he would not be so willing to f.u.c.k. up other peoples lives so quickly without better discression.

Unregistered
    Look what they did to Sgt LP .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12