Back support duty gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Back support duty gear

Can anyone tell me the brand of The back support I seen Officers wearing that goes along with the gun belt?

Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me the brand of The back support I seen Officers wearing that goes along with the gun belt?

Thanks
    107 views and no response. You are all trash. I bet know you will respond.this site is nothing but, gossip and the Losers posting it. F you Pusey asses gossiping like little girls. Sad ppl

Unregistered
    I too have lower lumbar issues. I use Vicks vapor rub and it clears it right up.

Unregistered

Thanks
    That's probably because no one here on the board knows what you're talking about. Rarely any officers wear that here. Last person I remember wearing that was a Commander from North Miami PD who was also the PIO. Instead of getting upset and throwing a tantrum, why don't you stop being lazy and look up the information yourself. Google is your best friend. Go screw yourself, cry baby.

Unregistered
    It is called Backup Brace

Unregistered
    A simple google search would’ve yielded the answer. Instead you come here to ask and then have a tantrum. Look in the mirror ... I think you’ll see you’re the attention seeking, gossip loving, pu$$y that you hate so much

Unregistered

BackUpBrace Duty Belt Back Support

Thanks
    BackUpBrace Duty Belt Back Support (Phoenix Nylon) - For Use With Police Utility Belt - Reduce Strain, Pressure and Pain While Supporting Your Lower Back - Designed for Men & Women https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018BI1NWG..._ZhR6CbBGMG31P

Unregistered

Thanks
    We welcome you with open arms
    If your tired of the PBA embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps to get you cheap duty gear.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    That's probably because no one here on the board knows what you're talking about. Rarely any officers wear that here. Last person I remember wearing that was a Commander from North Miami PD who was also the PIO. Instead of getting upset and throwing a tantrum, why don't you stop being lazy and look up the information yourself. Google is your best friend. Go screw yourself, cry baby.

I have and I’m asking

Unregistered
    LUIS has a good one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast