Far more Dems

Thread: Far more Dems

Unregistered

Far more Dems

Since Democratic seems to control Hillsborough county, do you see this having an effect on our next Sheriff’s race? Does this explain the change in culture at the office. Will we get someone extremely inexperienced like the Mall Cop?

Unregistered
    There have been democrat sheriffs in the past . Due your research before you try to bait post. You A@@

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Due your research before you try to bait post.
    Dew you even know how to spell?

Unregistered
    Dew you even know how to spell?
    This is too much. Ignorant Fck owned “Dew” ??? Like what on your grass in the morning.

Unregistered
    There have been democrat sheriffs in the past . Due your research before you try to bait post. You A@@
    So you are comparing Democrat Party of the early 2000’s and before to the current Democrat party. If you are then there is no help for you and your deserve everything your ignorant A$$$$ gets. In the future please think before you post.

I certainly will DUE my research dummy, and you should spell check before you hit submit.

Unregistered
    So you are comparing Democrat Party of the early 2000’s and before to the current Democrat party. If you are then there is no help for you and your deserve everything your ignorant A$$$$ gets. In the future please think before you post.

I certainly will DUE my research dummy, and you should spell check before you hit submit.

So(,) you are comparing (the) Democrat(ic) (p)arty of the early 2000s (no apostrophe is here because the years are plural, not possessive) and before(,) to the current Democrat(ic) party. If you are(,) then there('s) (use an apostrophe to combine two words and make a contraction) no help for you(,) and (you) deserve everything your Ignorant (a)(ss) gets. In the future(,) please(,) think before you post.

I certainly will (do) my research(,) (D)ummy(,)and you should (use) spell check before you hit (the) submit (button).

Unregistered

Another thread that shows everyone of the brotherhood, thin blue line or family that you fools always use. What a joke. If your like this among yourselves then the public should really be concerned.

Unregistered
    No one can beat CC and the mighty machine No One

Unregistered
    Another thread that shows everyone of the brotherhood, thin blue line or family that you fools always use. What a joke. If your like this among yourselves then the public should really be concerned.
    Yes they should be