Memorial Day Remembrance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His mother doing tortillas at the Mutiny Hotel for money got away with it too
    see. always stupid stuff. hes a moron

Unregistered
    His mother doing tortillas at the Mutiny Hotel for money got away with it too
    It is sometimes difficult to believe that people with such low intellect really dwell amongst us. Is not that you are low class, is that you are void of ANY class and/or dignity.
    You are one very sick puppy and really should be banned from here as you contribute nothing that is even remotely intelligent or factual.
    Seek professional help.

Unregistered
    If I was doing something wrong the MOD would have banned me a long time ago so go back to rajando la yuca Jesse

Unregistered
    If I was doing something wrong the MOD would have banned me a long time ago so go back to rajando la yuca Jesse
    He just never stops with the juvenile stuff. I guess when your an idiot your rantings don’t sound idiotic to yourself.

Unregistered
    He just never stops with the juvenile stuff. I guess when your an idiot your rantings don’t sound idiotic to yourself.
    I guess when you were raised by corrupt police officers kidnapping a teenage girl and rubbing your meat in front of her while in police uniform don’t seem wrong to yourself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12