Snak Atak
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snak Atak

Unregistered

Snak Atak

He's at it AGAIN!? Seems SRO gf couldn't keep this dog loyal. LOL

Unregistered
    SRO aren't real cops...Ask any real patrol deputy or officer...We laugh at you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anyone really surprised, the guy destroys everything he touches, loser.

Unregistered
    I used to think he was a signal 20, but I’m positive now that he’s just dumb.

Unregistered

Still here?

Is anyone really surprised, the guy destroys everything he touches, loser.
    I can't believe he is still here. He f---s every female deputy in sight. Some say he even likes certain boys too. Rumor?

Unregistered
    Really getting tired of hearing about this assholes breading rituals. I could care less about what dirty herpes box hes sticking. If the poster is that obsessed with his ejaculatory habits, just ask him for a pair of soiled underwear to worship, you might even get a free fecal sample in them if you're lucky, but quit bringing it up in this forum. Nobody cares..

Unregistered
    All this hate on Schnak.. he’s the mother f-Ing man. I wanna be just like him.

Unregistered

Dumb A**

SRO aren't real cops...Ask any real patrol deputy or officer...We laugh at you.
    You’re a pure dumb a** thinking that way and I’m road patrol! I’ve had to cover for an sro before and the sh*t they put up with is off the charts! The only reason I’d prefer sticking with road patrol or another specialized unit is because they have to be too damn diplomatic and politically correct. Skills that take a special cop to do. I know if I truly wanted, I could do it but I just don’t have that kind of patience. F that! I give them all the props because that’s a hell of a lot of patience to do that damn job. I bet you’re one of the idiot road patrol or specialized unit idiots that last giving us bad rep! Using the badge to do sh*t your a** would never do without the badge! Get a life and stop giving us REAL cops a bad name! POS!

Unregistered
    I can't believe he is still here. He f---s every female deputy in sight. Some say he even likes certain boys too. Rumor?
    It’s no secret he keeps a few of the girly boys around him. They’re never quite too close as to attract attention, but they’re always near by, if you know what I mean.

Unregistered
    All this hate on Schnak.. he’s the mother f-Ing man. I wanna be just like him.
    Go drink your poison koolaid somewhere else.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast