Miami troopers leaving to MPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Such big news, Troopers leaving FHP! OP your an idiot, get a life.

Unregistered
    All them Troop E transfers coming in soon. Things need to change around here. We are losing to many people. Let the midnight schedule be readjusted for the rest of the year.

Unregistered
    Ah snap. A few more got their calls today. Peace out

Unregistered

Trooper tested positive for cocaine

I heard a trooper applying for mdpd tested positive for cocaine ???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard a trooper applying for mdpd tested positive for cocaine ???
    Oye who? You can’t tease us like that.

Unregistered
    Oye who? You can’t tease us like that.

Yes sir!!!!!!!! Let’s see what happens

Unregistered
    Everyone in Miami should be tested for cocaine, you need to be high just to live there.

That place is a dump

Unregistered
    Raul! You once pulled me over and wrote me a citation for speeding, but you were such a sweet and professional gentleman about the whole matter! I'm sorry to see you in such a bad place now, I hope you're able to sober up and get it together. I'd like to see you back on the roads doing your thing

Unregistered

We live in a world where 99% of the people you meet are full of shit. Raul without a doubt, is one of the most humble person I know . Always a gentleman, great moral and strong convictions.It must be very difficult for the “rat” that is trying to hurt your moral thru this anonymous chat (I feel so sorry for that person ).Supposedly They don't like you but still find the time to watch everything you do ,but theres is always an explanation ,they need to talk about you to get attention because if they spoke about themselves no one would give a ****
    I ADMIRE YOU ,I CARE FOR YOU, I RESPECT You,AND I TRUST You . Unconditionally 305

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3012616]
    Maybe it isnt but at least im not on a high horse being a hypocrite like yourself who is contributing to the negative nature of this website.....bud, courtesy service protection i

Police the police
    We live in a world where 99% of the people you meet are full of shit. Raul without a doubt, is one of the most humble person I know . Always a gentleman, great moral and strong convictions.It must be very difficult for the “rat” that is trying to hurt your moral thru this anonymous chat (I feel so sorry for that person ).Supposedly They don't like you but still find the time to watch everything you do ,but theres is always an explanation ,they need to talk about you to get attention because if they spoke about themselves no one would give a ****
    I ADMIRE YOU ,I CARE FOR YOU, I RESPECT You,AND I TRUST You . Unconditionally 305

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast