Miami troopers leaving to MPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3012367]Maybe it isnt but at least im not on a high horse being a hypocrite like yourself who is contributing to the negative nature of this website.....bud, courtesy service protection i

Police the police

Unregistered

Fhp and MDPD

Today is a sad Day! FHP AND MDPD simultaneously lost Raul Cortina G., for small application miscues.

Time to give up your certification!

Unregistered
    I know a dirty cop when I see one... s37 white babyyyyyy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know a dirty cop when I see one... s37 white babyyyyyy
    Raulito will never! He is an honest man full of ethics and integrity!!!! He will never **** another trooper to hide himself from the spot light! Gozaaaaaa

Unregistered
    Raul is not answering my calls.... how’s the curtain man doing?

Unregistered

R.c.g

He snitched out people all the time, always created conflict. Never mind that, how stupid do you have to be to take a drug test when you do drugs. Raul we miss you!

Unregistered
    Cortina, you mad.Mad.

Unregistered

Freecortina

First things first Raul is a man with integrity and ethics he just likes to snort some clean. STFU Gonzalez you’re ****ing half a man enano de mierda. Eyy if anyone one wants to meet the biggest smallest ***** Raul is your boy. Snitch doesn’t begin to describe 🤣 I can’t believe it!!!! K. A. R. M. A

No but seriously raulsitoooooo bebe 🤣 What happened? Eyy tremendo anormal you gotta be to take a drug test when you’re a coke head! Bro si tanto te gusta el perico stop for a little when you’re applying to another agency papo. I mean you probably stopped pero la cantidad que te metias was too much. Yo you should be ashamed of yourself. A DUI unit ladies and gents 🤣🤣🤣 arresting people for doing shit when you do worse. No wonder you got in so many wrecks you were probably high in a few of those. Tremendo hypocrite. I cant believe this guy is so stupid. Not one drug test but two 😂😂😂 And here all of FHP thought you did steroids. I guess white girl was your drug of choice. It isn’t surprising that you post anonymously on this site. Since you anonymously like to snitch on people. Karma is a ***** little man 👨. Finally FHP is starting to clean out the filthy filth. Gotta start small right Raul lol instead of blaming everyone else who still has a job go ****ing find one. You probably don’t have enough cash to pay attorneys since you gotta a blow habit 🤪🦆 Let’s see you squirm out of this one.

Oye Raul Gonzalez Cortina ponte las pilas que no hay trabajito. Actually no, Guarda las pilas porque you’re gonna need them.

Unregistered
    Machito you can threaten all you want! I don’t get high on a consistent basis with schedule I drugs like yourself. So I’m already a step ahead!

PS- your wife now is NOW really going to leave you, this time for sure.

Closing statement- You would have been a helluv of a DRE as you are clearly a expert in this matter!

Unregistered
    So FHP has to wait until another Dept do your drug test to fire you 😮 FHP should do random drug test to clean house.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast