Miami troopers leaving to MPD - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    What is Raul up to these days?

Unregistered
    Get your calender ready ladies and gentlemen, miami-dade applications for police officer opening from October 7 - October 21. Let's see how many leave this time.

Unregistered

Raúl Cortinas G.

Oh man i don’t know if I’m a little bit to late for this but abouta month ago I got pulled by officer cortinas thats work for highway patrol in the sweet water station lol where all the corrupted officer that get kick out go work at sweetwater “ but yeah for speeding and something about him was so unprofessional corrupted as hell. So I’m doing my research on this guy Cortinas that work for the highway patrol I’m reading he failed a drug test and all ? Wooow not once but twice let me give guys an update on this so famous mentioned officer what’s he’s been up to

He came to my house all the way in eureka outside the highway in his unmarked police mustang came knocked on my door I open stepped in my house grab me pulled me out and handcuffed me and tried to arrest me in his 2door car that was full of bags tools least to say he gave me so many unnecessary charges 8 to be exact like resisting officer with violence how if I’m handcuffed he even slammed me handcuffed but yeah just a little update on him he’s still being alil asshole doing damage to people being corrupted keeping the cocaine he finds from people

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Machito you can threaten all you want! I don’t get high on a consistent basis with schedule I drugs like yourself. So I’m already a step ahead!

PS- your wife now is NOW really going to leave you, this time for sure.

Closing statement- You would have been a helluv of a DRE as you are clearly a expert in this matter!
    Me resingo en tu madre maricon

Unregistered
    Oh man i don’t know if I’m a little bit to late for this but abouta month ago I got pulled by officer cortinas thats work for highway patrol in the sweet water station lol where all the corrupted officer that get kick out go work at sweetwater “ but yeah for speeding and something about him was so unprofessional corrupted as hell. So I’m doing my research on this guy Cortinas that work for the highway patrol I’m reading he failed a drug test and all ? Wooow not once but twice let me give guys an update on this so famous mentioned officer what’s he’s been up to

He came to my house all the way in eureka outside the highway in his unmarked police mustang came knocked on my door I open stepped in my house grab me pulled me out and handcuffed me and tried to arrest me in his 2door car that was full of bags tools least to say he gave me so many unnecessary charges 8 to be exact like resisting officer with violence how if I’m handcuffed he even slammed me handcuffed but yeah just a little update on him he’s still being alil asshole doing damage to people being corrupted keeping the cocaine he finds from people
    You’re a scum bag criminal and got arrested. Great job Raul! Keep putting away these losers.

Unregistered
    You’re a scum bag criminal and got arrested. Great job Raul! Keep putting away these losers.
    No, This Trooper needs to be fired. First he ran me off the road, then chased me until he saw I was going to exit the Palmetto and then turned on his lights. If he has to chase cars in a Road Rage manner to give a ticket he needs to leave. He obviously does not know how to follow policies and procedures. Being a police officer does not give you the right to use scare tactics to get your ticket quota for the month. His eyes were dilated and he was yelling at me as if I had just enlisted in the army. I am officially filing a complaint to have this officer investigated.

Unregistered
    No, This Trooper needs to be fired. First he ran me off the road, then chased me until he saw I was going to exit the Palmetto and then turned on his lights. If he has to chase cars in a Road Rage manner to give a ticket he needs to leave. He obviously does not know how to follow policies and procedures. Being a police officer does not give you the right to use scare tactics to get your ticket quota for the month. His eyes were dilated and he was yelling at me as if I had just enlisted in the army. I am officially filing a complaint to have this officer investigated.
    You can’t be this soft and break the law. You won’t do well in the big house, loser.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234