Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miami troopers leaving to MPD

Miami troopers got their calls

Unregistered
    What are you talking about, he’s not married 🤔

Unregistered

All about the money

Color me surprised, it is almost impossible to get by in Miami with FHP pay due to the absurd cost of living in South Florida unless they work themselves to death with overtime.

Unregistered
    Good for them... but a lot of them are in for a surprise. Time to work, boys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good for them... but a lot of them are in for a surprise. Time to work, boys.
    And MANY have been successful and are doing things FHP would have never allowed them to do and are getting payed double the money. Good for them!

Unregistered
    And MANY have been successful and are doing things FHP would have never allowed them to do and are getting payed double the money. Good for them!
    Who cares? Good for them if that's what they want, I dont hate on them, but I dont really care for them either. Most of the Troopers in Miami are into law enforcement for the wrong reasons, that place shouldn't even have America flags.

My cousin works for MDPD and she is probably the most worthless person in the family. That says a lot

Unregistered
    The troopers going to MDPD is like the troopers we have going to cve, the cream of the crop, ready to work. Lmao

Unregistered
    Who cares? Good for them if that's what they want, I dont hate on them, but I dont really care for them either. Most of the Troopers in Miami are into law enforcement for the wrong reasons, that place shouldn't even have America flags.

My cousin works for MDPD and she is probably the most worthless person in the family. That says a lot
    Obviously someone got butthurt enough to make a post about it, as for your comment about Miami troopers I invite you to work troop E for a year or two and see what they have to deal with on top of x65 s4, by the way your cousins demeanor says more about your gene pool than it would about any uniform she wears fhp or mdpd boss. Have an awesome day bud.

Unregistered
    Obviously someone got butthurt enough to make a post about it, as for your comment about Miami troopers I invite you to work troop E for a year or two and see what they have to deal with on top of x65 s4, by the way your cousins demeanor says more about your gene pool than it would about any uniform she wears fhp or mdpd boss. Have an awesome day bud.
    Your gene pool is not better I suppose, you are here throwing your 2 cents on a site that is nothing but 95% negativity. Have a nice day Bud

Unregistered
    Your gene pool is not better I suppose, you are here throwing your 2 cents on a site that is nothing but 95% negativity. Have a nice day Bud
    Maybe it isnt but at least im not on a high horse being a hypocrite like yourself who is contributing to the negative nature of this website.....bud, courtesy service protection i guess

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast