Memorial Day Party Weekend With Woody
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Memorial Day Party Weekend With Woody

If you are looking for a fun and exciting time then join me at Bahama Breeze in Kissimmee this Saturday night. Big announcement after the karaoke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are looking for a fun and exciting time then join me at Bahama Breeze in Kissimmee this Saturday night. Big announcement after the karaoke
    Wanda is pregnant!🤔 Congrats.. little woosters! 🐣🐣 twins?

Unregistered
    Crazy times over here. WOOD fired shrimp skewers are 2 for 1.

Unregistered
    Jorge Diaz crawl back into your little hole and leave people alone. You walk around the station telling your little stories.

Unregistered
    I just ran into Danny and Scott. Good times.

Unregistered
    Those of us that stopped by had a pretty good time. I didn't hear any special announcement but I was drunk for half the time. Big shout out to John for winning the karaoke contest and $25 gift card. No matter what you guys say Woody throws a pretty good party. He isn't half bad on the karaoke mic. Next months the party is at Cindy s house

Unregistered
    Even the beautiful catch of Woody's eye was there. And she made an awesome pineapple upside down cake. Damn that tasted good

Unregistered
    Jorge Diaz crawl back into your little hole and leave people alone. You walk around the station telling your little stories.
    Wanda needs to get a restraining order or start spilling the beans on Jorge's misdeeds to OIG.
    That is the only way he will stop posting on LEO Affairs. The guy is sick, why would Tallahassee allow him to transfer back to Orlando.
    All he does is go around the station bad mouthing Wanda and Woody then uses this web site as the reference for the lies he is spreading.
    Jorge Diaz better be careful if the Capt. gets wise and figure's out he is the one posting about him, Jorge porgy won't be so Happy!

Unregistered
    Wanda needs to get a restraining order or start spilling the beans on Jorge's misdeeds to OIG.
    That is the only way he will stop posting on LEO Affairs. The guy is sick, why would Tallahassee allow him to transfer back to Orlando.
    All he does is go around the station bad mouthing Wanda and Woody then uses this web site as the reference for the lies he is spreading.
    Jorge Diaz better be careful if the Capt. gets wise and figure's out he is the one posting about him, Jorge porgy won't be so Happy!
    Sounds like somebody is upset over losing the karaoke contest. Better luck next time

Unregistered
    Ok people we may have run into a slight problem. It looks like Cindy is acting like her typical self. The next meet up will be at the Red Lobster in Kissimmee. Unfortunately they will not allow us to do karaoke but the lobster bisque is outstanding and the crabs can be WOOD fired grilled with a touch of peppercorn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast