To all you idiots!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has a point regarding “thugs”. Next time you arrest a hardened criminal. Ask them what they think of us vs TPD or any other agency.
    I've never once heard from a criminal that HCSO is soft. What I have heard is they never see us and know they won't get caught.

Unregistered
    I've never once heard from a criminal that HCSO is soft. What I have heard is they never see us and know they won't get caught.
    Thats true. Regarding we are never around. However, on many occasions I have heard stories from arrestees about what TPD would have done. Which is why they had come to the unincorporated county to commit the crime. Look into when Miami Dade Detectives notified our fusion center to warn us. They were monitoring jail phone calls and overheard inmates talking about how they come to this county to commit crimes because LEO’s are never around and our SAO’s drop charges all the time. Weak.

Unregistered

If they never see us, and they never get caught... Then how did you hear this from an arrested "thug?"

Unregistered
    If they never see us, and they never get caught... Then how did you hear this from an arrested "thug?"
    From the ones we caught through latent investigation who frequently mention in interviews they target our areas because of a perceived lack of patrol presence off of main roadways.

Unregistered
    From the ones we caught through latent investigation who frequently mention in interviews they target our areas because of a perceived lack of patrol presence off of main roadways.
    So then they WERE caught?

Unregistered
    So then they WERE caught?
    Caught. Not here though. Re read. Miami Dade jail calls monitored.

Unregistered
    From the ones WE caught through...
    See above “we caught”

Unregistered
    Looks like you D5 guys lost another one. Interesting. D5 guys I know liked him a lot. Said he was a great guy and worked hard. Could it have been that bad what he did? Wasn't on the news. No crime happened. I think it was an internal matter. Could he just been disciplined? Knowledge and experience mean nothing. We are all expendable. Here one day, gone the next. Then what? You should ask yourself that before coming here with no backup plan.

Unregistered
    Looks like you D5 guys lost another one. Interesting. D5 guys I know liked him a lot. Said he was a great guy and worked hard. Could it have been that bad what he did? Wasn't on the news. No crime happened. I think it was an internal matter. Could he just been disciplined? Knowledge and experience mean nothing. We are all expendable. Here one day, gone the next. Then what? You should ask yourself that before coming here with no backup plan.

Who? Initial plz.

Unregistered
    Who? Initial plz.
    Saw it on the email last night and asked around. You’ll see it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123