To all you idiots!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

To all you idiots!!

HCSO will dump you in a New York minute if it means saving face and looking good to the public and media! All the years, training, education, etc., mean nothing to Chad and his brigade of LBGQT cronies! Your completely expendable and always one mistake away from the chopping block! So insult, ***** and cry all you want! Doesn’t matter! In the end Chad’s job has been secured by “Big Daddy DeBartolo” for as long as he likes! The brigade is also safe as long as the keep kissing the ring!🤮

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HCSO will dump you in a New York minute if it means saving face and looking good to the public and media! All the years, training, education, etc., mean nothing to Chad and his brigade of LBGQT cronies! Your completely expendable and always one mistake away from the chopping block! So insult, ***** and cry all you want! Doesn’t matter! In the end Chad’s job has been secured by “Big Daddy DeBartolo” for as long as he likes! The brigade is also safe as long as the keep kissing the ring!🤮
    You have examples of the office saving face and dumping people or are you full of shit?

Unregistered

Don’t Vote for Him

Leave your ballot blank during the next election and tell your friends to do the same.

Unregistered
    Leave your ballot blank during the next election and tell your friends to do the same.
    This possibly is the smartest post I’ve read in a long time! Good idea, don’t vote for this paper champ!

Unregistered
    You have examples of the office saving face and dumping people or are you full of shit?
    Full of rage tough guy! I lived it and so have many other tenured staff! Pray to the Tiki Gods your not next! If you’re anything like we were, go getters with our own opinions and a set of brass balls, then you probably should put your papers in because it’s only a matter of time for you!

Unregistered
    Ok again do have examples? Or I had heard that they did this ??
    Seriously give examples if you have them?
    Doubtful you will have any

Unregistered
    Ok again do have examples? Or I had heard that they did this ??
    Seriously give examples if you have them?
    Doubtful you will have any
    Doubtful you have any stones! Go back to Neverland, Peter Pan! You can’t even compare to me! I crap bigger than you!! If you really worked for this joke of an agency you would not need examples! Your a snowflake wannabe! Go suck Chad’s nutz🤣

Unregistered
    Doubtful you have any stones! Go back to Neverland, Peter Pan! You can’t even compare to me! I crap bigger than you!! If you really worked for this joke of an agency you would not need examples! Your a snowflake wannabe! Go suck Chad’s nutz🤣
    Haven’t heard from you in awhile sweetheart, how’s them NUTZ tasting theses days! Your all worthless and weak! Chad and Donna own your silly arses!! You all just one mistake away from getting FIRED 😆. Unless you join the “Vaseline Boys or Muffin Brigade.” Give me a break!

Unregistered
    They just dumped somebody today to save face. Check your Zimbra.

Unregistered
    They just dumped somebody today to save face. Check your Zimbra.
    Dood was douche.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast