Rodney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rodney

Unregistered

Rodney

Any truth to the rumor that Razz and our new Councilman are supporting the race baiting clown from naacp? I heard they tried to friend him on Facebook! Wtf

Unregistered
    What did you expect. They didn’t think he would put them on blast though. Check out Rodney’s Page. Pretty obvious what they were trying to do! Sickening!

Unregistered

Razz

The ultimate backfire! You slime. Tried to backdoor BPD to get something for yourself. Hahahahaha

Unregistered
    I called the Razz and asked him about it.

He said Rodney asked him how he was doing. He said he was laying low and staying out of trouble enjoying retirement.

That was the extent of it.

Sounds like nothing to me.

Unregistered

Bs

I just went to the vote Rodney Jones Facebook Page. Wanted to see myself. Everyone should go and look for themselves. Rodney does say Razz sent him a message and Sanders tried to friend him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just went to the vote Rodney Jones Facebook Page. Wanted to see myself. Everyone should go and look for themselves. Rodney does say Razz sent him a message and Sanders tried to friend him.

And even if he did send him a message what is the issue?

Unregistered
    Don’t bother explaining it. That’s Razz! He trolls this site. He knows what he was trying to do. Pos

Unregistered

Bs

All I was saying is smells fishy to me. This Jones guy wants our Mayor chief and some cops fired for no reason and now Razz tries to message him. Jones says Razz has never tried to talk to him before. looks Really bad for Razz.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I was saying is smells fishy to me. This Jones guy wants our Mayor chief and some cops fired for no reason and now Razz tries to message him. Jones says Razz has never tried to talk to him before. looks Really bad for Razz.
    All depends what was said and we don't know do we? So the Razz is OK unless we see the message. Don't assume anything. Some of us still have respect for the Razz he did a lot for us.

Unregistered

Pos

Respect Razz! Pos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast