Did Jenkins eat teeety bird? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Thank you for that. But I think there is no dispute that Steadman Stahl cannot continue as the head of the PBA. So, if we do t give Jenkins a try, who then.

Unregistered
    Omg! So we trade the Devil for The serpent!!! Really we’re doing the lesser of the two evils didn’t we just recover from that?? Don’t you That entire crew was in on the scam. Do you actually expect me to believe that David , Jenkins, Stahl & Steve didn’t get kick backs or know what was going on. That entire crew was in on the scam. Do you actually expect me to believe that David Jenkins stall and Steve didn’t get picked kickbacks I didn’t know what was going on? What kind of leadership is that? When did he ever speak up other than gossiping with his circle of minions. I personally had a conversation with him where he cried about some wrong doings as he swiped is PBA credit card for lunch with an unknown acquaintance that was not his wife. Theft is theft! No matter how you try to turn it around. I didn’t know what was going on? What kind of leader ship is that. When did he ever speak up other than gossiping with his circle of minions. I personally had a conversation with him where he cried that that was wrong doings as he swiped his PBA credit card for lunch with an unknown acquaintance that was not his wife. Theft is theft! No matter how you try to turn it around. Other than talking behind the other executive boards back when did he ever speak up or blow the whistle? They are all one in the same. And I personally would like to MoveOn for this and salvage what reputation we have left. Remember what all three said when the campaign was going on and he stood quietly back and play both sides. Other than talking behind the other executive boards back when did he ever speak up or blow the whistle? They are all one in the same. And I personally would like to MoveOn for this and salvage what reputation we have left. Remember what all three said when the campaign was going on and he stood quietly back and play both sides

Unregistered
    He did play both sides. But he was hoping to learn from a real success story rather than a real failure story.

Unregistered

Snake & Back Stabber

He Absolutely played both sides. And he did it in our faces. While his wife said he was a Good Leader, she only spoke out of Love & Loyalty ( her biggest flaw). He ran around saying he didn’t have a side when he played Rivera, Lima, Stahl, and David against each other. He was Smart in the Guidance of his Bestie. He laid low & then reaped the benefits. Not even two weeks after he was there he began The trash talk and the plotting on how to lift him (Stahl) up and then strike him down. All the lies, miss use of funds, paid vacations, and political backdoor deals Jenkins had his hand in it too. There’s a reason that the General population thinks he is A Zero. With his wife his biggest fan, he even screws her over, that’s says a lot about a Person. He forgets the people that he talked to both negative and positive about both sides and now he sitting high on the hog waiting to gain the throne. I say we do a re-vote and we put people like Hodges In place. Once you have a long career of being honest and upright like Hodges it can’t be denied. Jenkins career the opposite! Now that Shriver is out, Stahl is the target. However inside source at the office says Jenkins is getting guidance yet again to stay quiet. But Stahl & others Know too much. And will make sure he goes down too. Karma Baby!

Unregistered

In conclusion

Jenkins is a Slick dog, with an even slicker mouth. He is an Manipulative Zero, with an arrogance that is Astonishing for an ugly Fat Man. He is a Ass kisser to say the least, corrupt beyond ( Offduties, OT In Media with his cronies, PBA extras, MLB gig) The ONLY good thing about him is his wife & kids. She is Dumb for being so loyal & his kids innocent bystanders. That guy is Weak & a POS. I don’t care how many Thugs & Politicians he rub noses with.

Unregistered
    It right now all he has to do is sit back and watch Steadman Stahl self destruct even more than he already has.

Unregistered

Not worthy

That’s doesn’t mean he deserves it!! This was a part of the backstabbing plan just ask his former friend on the Board. His mistake was he let the cat out if the bag too early. Too many drinks at the Br on PBA Road trip. Yea.....we heard John.

Unregistered
    What’s comical is that there a single NON back stabbing scammer in the executive committee. So Jenkins is no different than the others.

Unregistered
    Amen. They are all alike! Scammers & Liars.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a UC Scumbag. The guy dogged his friend & wife. He tried to sleep with Buddy’s girl, steals from Members, got Fired & Lied, a part of a Cover up to a 52 related deaths, hangs with Anti-cops, sleeps with young girls, lies & is A Fraud! He is No good for us & he is just like the Rest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast