Chosen one
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chosen one

Unregistered

Chosen one

So the chosen one likes to steal time and money. Good choice on that promotion. Leadership is a joke here!!

Unregistered
    Who now???

Unregistered
    Our queens little buddy. Screwed up pretty good from what I heard.

Unregistered
    The guy is a joke. Hes given an instant gold status, makes Sgt in 3.5 years and then losses it all because he stole 4k bucks. Unreal. Not to mention he treated everyone like crap

Unregistered
    The Chief should RESIGN, she was told that he was not suitable for sworn status but she still did it and here we are now.

Unregistered
    Let’s see if they charge him or brush it under the rug like everything else he’s done the last 7 years.

Unregistered
    Did he really burn her by stealing??

Unregistered
    Prior showed up late 3 times to off duty jobs. He claimed he showed up on time and was paid for the whole job. It was 2 hours total. He was wrong and resigned. Let’s move on.

Unregistered
    I don’t know the guy you are talking about but I know your x-Chief still has a laptop he took and never returned. He refused to talk to detectives ref the Zagmanns theft investigation to. The Chief is still cleaning up razz’s mess!

Unregistered
    Oh No he should be criminally charged and get a free pass because he is the Chief's Second Chance Puppy!!! He treated everyone around here like crap because of their relationship, she needs to go to!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast