After 10 years, Sheriff Knight PENETRATES ICE MAMA

Unregistered

After 10 years, Sheriff Knight PENETRATES ICE MAMA

Sounds like an outrages headline but he said it himself, several times over. Watching the sheriff in his self-praising diatribe made me think of several things. First and foremost, he needs to not be in front of any camera live, scripted or unscripted. He just sounds dumb and I’ll prove it. The sheriff said it took 10 years to get Ice Mama. That tells me that he has restricted the narcotics unit to menial tasks such as street level purchases and not allowing them to push up the chain. Don't get me wrong, street level purchases are necessary as they lead you up the chain. However; the sheriff has not allowed the narcotics unit to pursue up the chain I'm guessing out of fear as he has never done it. That lack of experience narrows the scope of investigation and it shows a lack of direction from the top. That is the only reason it took 10 years, boom dumb! If the sheriff would allow the narcotics unit to function freely, not without guidance of someone who knows how to conduct a large-scale cases, but just unleashed, it would have been done many many years ago. If the sheriff would have allowed the narcotics unit to work with other agencies, such as DEA or other agencies that deal with narcotics, that would have assisted also. For a case such as this to take that long is just a lack of leadership and lack of vision at the top!

So, sheriff Knight can you tell us what is what like penetrating big fat Ice Mama?
    Was it tough because she was a big girl or you just don’t know your way around a big case like that? You should just give credit to both the narcotics unit and patrol for a great coordinated effort in picking these folks off and get off your soap box. It just looks like you are putting on a look at me show, but what’s new about that. Nothing.

here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/10NewsWTSP/...5810013922728/
    13:05 sheriff starts with the penetrating....

Unregistered
    He should have let and SIS supevisor speak about it. He sounds like someone who has never been a detective or worked a case. Come to think of it, he has never been a detective or worked anything other than a crash. Thanks for the insight Sheriff! You are definitely the smartest person in the room.

Unregistered

Thumbs up the only thing icy is his vindictive and hateful personality

If you look at Knight’s body language in the video, along with the things he’s saying, it really looks quite odd. Knight is obviously trying to convince people that “he really is a cop and he really does know what he’s talking about.” He keeps saying “we this” and “we that.” He’s insisting that “he’s connected to the good old boys” (who are doing the actual work). Knight is putting way too much “forced effort” into a silly video – and it comes across as fake. It’s ironic that Knight posted it on FaKebook.

Maybe little old ladies will actually believe him?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He should have let and SIS supevisor speak about it. He sounds like someone who has never been a detective or worked a case. Come to think of it, he has never been a detective or worked anything other than a crash. Thanks for the insight Sheriff! You are definitely the smartest person in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you look at Knight’s body language in the video, along with the things he’s saying, it really looks quite odd. Knight is obviously trying to convince people that “he really is a cop and he really does know what he’s talking about.” He keeps saying “we this” and “we that.” He’s insisting that “he’s connected to the good old boys” (who are doing the actual work). Knight is putting way too much “forced effort” into a silly video – and it comes across as fake. It’s ironic that Knight posted it on FaKebook.

Maybe little old ladies will actually believe him?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but it really is sad.

Unregistered

Penetrated? Brahahaha?

Can't always have your cake and eat it too! Lil early for the cake cutting party wasn't it?

Unregistered
    I wonder if Mrs. Knight was aware of him penetrating Ice Mama before the media announced it o the world.