Deputies shoot armed domestic violence suspect in Tamarac - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Why was there a NL dep involved?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why was there a NL dep involved?
    If you have to ask you must work in Weston or you’re maybe not even a LEO.

Unregistered
    If you have to ask you must work in Weston or you’re maybe not even a LEO.

Maybe I do, the way I see it the pay is the same and I get to work in a city that loves law enforcement😜

Keep your street cred🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Maybe I do, the way I see it the pay is the same and I get to work in a city that loves law enforcement😜

Keep your street cred🤣🤣🤣🤣
    How can people in Weston love law enforcement when the deputies there don’t enforce any laws. YoUre there as a decoration and nothing else. Very similar to Parkland.

Unregistered

True

Try spending a week in area 2 pompano..ull quit. Must be a recent academy grad landing in Weston or parkland..ridiculous

Unregistered
    Oh my, POMPANO??? SO SCARY

We've worked it already buddy. Do you really think you're the first cop to drive down 27th Ave?

One day, when you have more than five minutes on the job and you're tired of hearing that teeth sucking noise, you'll be in Weston or Parkland too.

Unregistered

We've worked it already buddy. Do you really think you're the first cop to drive down 27th Ave?

One day, when you have more than five minutes on the job and you're tired of hearing that teeth sucking noise, you'll be in Weston or Parkland too.
    Speaking of Parkland who is the a hole on motors.

Unregistered

Funny....so true about the teeth sucking noise....and don't forget the grilling. Those true cops in their own minds can continue working in the sh$t districts and think of themselves as real crime fighters. No one cares except their own minds.....idiots!

Unregistered
    And Pompano is the new nice place to work and why? Better command, better Sgt’s, better all around leadership. The newspaper even did an article about how that city it turning around. It all starts at the very top. Sorry but the truth hurts.

Deerfield used to be the best district to work. But look what happened when the stuck the Nazi in there. He f$cked that place up real good.

Tamarac Neil played the popularity game and recruited fake tough guys and legends in their own mind and lost the city. He ended up in a shoot out himself. Stupid is as stupid does.

We should no longer feel sympathy for many of these districts because, quite frankly, they did it to themselves.
    Suck it Marlon.

Tamarac Neil wanted to go out with a bang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12