Stop the madness

Unregistered

Stop the madness

PLEA is ready to take on more members and provide scandal free service. Take in what is happening to the PBA and PLEA is up and running and already representing many members in our department.
    And unlike PBA we are not fearful of going after the department. There are a lot of problems and with all the distractions at the PBA no one will take them serious any more

Unregistered
    Great advice. Luckily I’m already a member and thankful that I am

Unregistered
    If your tired of the PBA embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps Like Steve Shiver.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    Thank you PLEA for stepping up. You guys always do when the PBA won’t. Keep up the good work

Unregistered
    Thank you Montude for being there for us. I am NOW a proud member as a result of becoming a shamed PBA member

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your tired of the PBA embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps Like Steve Shiver.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf
    Thank you but, the constant repeated post is sounding like a desperate lawyer chasing an ambulance. If you were good they will come. You are chasing. Pba needs to be fixed IOUPA is not the answer

Unregistered
    Thank you but, the constant repeated post is sounding like a desperate lawyer chasing an ambulance. If you were good they will come. You are chasing. Pba needs to be fixed IOUPA is not the answer
    Yes who are these people? I owe you personal attorney is what that group probably stands for on in a incognito way. Plea is way better than having to go with this obscure group soliciting like whores in a street corner. Great groups don’t go into chats to sell. Low

Unregistered
    When u join plea you automatically become iupa member. They have joined for the combined use of legal defense. And you will reap the benefits of iupa as well. The more choices to have the better in my book.

Unregistered
    Yes who are these people? I owe you personal attorney is what that group probably stands for on in a incognito way. Plea is way better than having to go with this obscure group soliciting like whores in a street corner. Great groups don’t go into chats to sell. Low
    PBA is beyond salvaging. We owe it to ourselves to go elsewhere