Harrington is gone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Harrington is gone

So nocco axed Harrington. Are you surprised ?? There's more to follow. He won't be the last !

Unregistered

Weird

That’s really weird because I saw the Colonel leaving the office today sometime around 1700 in his agency vehicle. He certainly didn’t look like someone who just got “axed.” FAKE NEWS!

Unregistered

Confirmed

I got it directly from the guys in the law suit that Harrington was fired on Thursday. This story is true.

Unregistered
    Children. Please

Unregistered

****roach

Harrington is a ****roach, and he would be hard to get ride of. He is not invincible thou as he was giving the opportunity to resign or be fired from a local agency in Pinellas County. Oh but he fails to disclosed he worked for this agency in his bio. I wonder why Jeffery?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Harrington is a ****roach, and he would be hard to get ride of. He is not invincible thou as he was giving the opportunity to resign or be fired from a local agency in Pinellas County. Oh but he fails to disclosed he worked for this agency in his bio. I wonder why Jeffery?
    Yeah, from his DUI while he worked for Clearwater PD. It was while he worked there that he became friends with the FOP “rep” Paul. Paul is a snake and works hand in hand with Harrington to convince people to quit and thus definitely not having our best interests.

Unregistered
    Does ANYONE have our best interests?? No! Its everyone for themselves unless you're in the chain of command or you're sleeping with one of them! HR and IA will do nothing for you cuz they are all on nocco's team till he decides to get rid of them. The truth is coming out and no one will be safe! Hopefully we get a new sheriff next election. I don't think an honest sheriff exists out there but here's hoping 🙏

Unregistered
    Yeah, from his DUI while he worked for Clearwater PD. It was while he worked there that he became friends with the FOP “rep” Paul. Paul is a snake and works hand in hand with Harrington to convince people to quit and thus definitely not having our best interests.

Paul is another hack as well and useless as a FOP rep, another that needs to just go away.

Unregistered
    Paul is another hack as well and useless as a FOP rep, another that needs to just go away.
    Hate is a bad thing and will consume you. You need to look at the glass as being half full and enjoy life. Things are good here. It is just like taking care of an apple tree. When you have a few bad apples, you have to take care of them by removing them from the tree so they won't corrupt the rest of the apples. That is what HR and IA do. Maybe law enforcement isn't for you and you should try something else. Don't worry so much, Be happy!

Unregistered
    Hes only useless because the sheeple tolerated it. You brought the mess all down on yourselves because you tolerated their nonsense. Too many bad apples in your bunch. What a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast