Dear Mr. Dave Benjamin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredinnoway

Dear Mr. Dave Benjamin

Dear Mr. Dave Benjamin, I was recently informed that you were released from federal prison for crimes committed while you were the Executive Officer to Sheriff Al Lamberti. I am currently a Master’s Student of Criminal Justice at FAU college. I was wondering if I could interview you for a current project. These are the questions in advanced.

1-What do you believe we’re the external forces that led you to a life of crime?

2-Were you really plotting to kill someone with Jeff Poole?

3-Were you the one who ordered the innocent woman to be stripped searched and threatened by Jeff Pool?

4-How long were you and Valerie Devlin having an affair prior to your arrest?

5-Did you really believe that you would be sheriff one day because of your Scott Rothstien connections?

6-Once in prison, were you ever afraid of being gang-raped?

7-We’re you hang raped, and did it lead you to homosexuality?

8-Do you believe you have been rehabilitated?

9-What really happened in the Art, and Mike Santicci case?

Unregisterediiiiiiii

Typo typo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredinnoway View Post
    Dear Mr. Dave Benjamin, I was recently informed that you were released from federal prison for crimes committed while you were the Executive Officer to Sheriff Al Lamberti. I am currently a Master’s Student of Criminal Justice at FAU college. I was wondering if I could interview you for a current project. These are the questions in advanced.

1-What do you believe we’re the external forces that led you to a life of crime?

3-Were you the one who ordered the innocent woman to be stripped searched and threatened by Jeff Pool?

5-Did you really believe that you would be sheriff one day because of your Scott Rothstien connections?

I apologize for the typos!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Dave will be heading Scott Israel's campaign for sheriff 2020 TBF

Unregistered
    Who cares about Dave it’s old already. You morons there are a lot of higher paying jobs outside of law enforcement. But many of you are not educated enough for any other careers. You are a Deputy for BSO I sure you are respected and liked “NOT “

Unregistereddaaaaavy

Oh daaavy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares about Dave it’s old already. You morons there are a lot of higher paying jobs outside of law enforcement. But many of you are not educated enough for any other careers. You are a Deputy for BSO I sure you are respected and liked “NOT “
    Dave Benjamin couldn’t get a job if he had a PHD. He’s a convicted felon. And should be spending a lot more time in the slammer. But, chances are he’ll be back. In fact, he definitely will be back.

Unregistered

Obviously you’re a fat non real cop! No balls that you’ll say to anyone in their face cuz you’ll get punched and have the third double whopper knocked out of your hand you fat puzzy!!
    STFU

Unregisteredwowowowo
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously you’re a fat non real cop! No balls that you’ll say to anyone in their face cuz you’ll get punched and have the third double whopper knocked out of your hand you fat puzzy!!
    STFU
    Really, you have the balls to come on here and defend that felon.?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwowowowo View Post
    Really, you have the balls to come on here and defend that felon.?
    Ok obviously you’re a fat ball less idiot too! You’d get your fourth triple whopper knocked out of your hand too you puzzy!! STFU

Unregistered
    A felon has more respect than the many chicken sh BSO deputies

Unregistered
    What gutless trash. No wonder BSO is BSO. Too bad you can't stop an active shooter with a keyboard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast