The FTO Bailout - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The FTO Bailout

Unregistered
    Ya boy jelly roll gets more hits from this website, he owes you about three fitty.

Unregistered
    Jelly quit fto tooooooo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jelly quit fto tooooooo
    One thing I learned in the army was to never volunteer for anything. It is especially true here.

Unregistered
    No, this is classic inflexible laziness meeting operational necessity and responding with 😢😭😢😭😢😤.

You see, the FTO Program is about training new deputies to be productive and efficient. It’s about providing them with as much exposure and experience as you can so they have a stronger base to build on. Squad 8 consists of nicer neighborhoods and fewer calls. It also has way fewer opportunities to teach self-initiated activity, unless you consider tickets self-initiated activity. Squad 8 has few crime pockets. Maybe Jeru Boulevard, a small section of Crystal Beach and West Oldsmar. But even those are pretty quiet. Squad 7 has more crime and more potential for successful self-initiated activity. That all benefits the recruit. That’s what this is about. And it’s not like days off, hours or pay changed. Instead of Tampa Road to the County Line they have to patrol Tampa Road to Gulf to Bay. Oh boo hoo. And much of Squad 7 is Clearwater. The horror!!!! Same days off, same hours, same district, same shift commanders, same office. Just a geographical change and you go from 81 to 71. Boo hoo hoo. As far as comfort zone goes, change is good, especially when you have become lazy, complacent and too comfortable doing next to nothing. Boo hoo. The impact on the A Shift FTO’s was so minimal it wasn’t worth a WTF. This should have happened long, long ago. And if such change causes lousy entitled FTO’s to bail out, good!!! They were in it for the wrong reason and everyone knew it. This just confirmed what everyone thought. Bye Bye!!! Mix Drop 🎤

Hey idiot,

A majority of the in-progress burglaries happen in sqd 8 and 3. You must be a baby dolls boy with your little drug bust or your bs FIR’s.

Unregistered
    One thing I learned in the army was to never volunteer for anything. It is especially true here.
    That’s an idiotic thing to say on many levels.

1. Unless you went in the Army prior to 1973, and I doubt that’s you, you volunteered for the Army.

2. You volunteered to work at PCSO.

3. That says a lot about your character that you function that way.

I’m pretty sure you have always had that attitude. Could be you’re scared or lazy. Maybe you’re just have little drive or no nuts. But you sound like a real ace deputy.

Unregistered
    That’s an idiotic thing to say on many levels.

1. Unless you went in the Army prior to 1973, and I doubt that’s you, you volunteered for the Army.

2. You volunteered to work at PCSO.

3. That says a lot about your character that you function that way.

I’m pretty sure you have always had that attitude. Could be you’re scared or lazy. Maybe you’re just have little drive or no nuts. But you sound like a real ace deputy.
    And your post says a lot about your intelligence level. You must be another administrative office beta-boy with a badge on your belt. I did not volunteer to work here or to join the army. I signed on to work and get compensated in return. Volunteering is when you offer to do something for nothing or are expecting nothing in return for services rendered.

Unregistered
    And your post says a lot about your intelligence level. You must be another administrative office beta-boy with a badge on your belt. I did not volunteer to work here or to join the army. I signed on to work and get compensated in return. Volunteering is when you offer to do something for nothing or are expecting nothing in return for services rendered.
    It’s the Beta guy again. That’s a weird term you overuse. Well, you joined the Army you volunteered, they didn’t draft you. And of course you were paid. But you joined at your own peril. And if you washed out of your AIT you got stuck wherever they wanted in an MOS not of your choosing. You volunteered to get hired at PCSO. If you failed FTO it is possible to get reclassified into something you can handle.

Now I think you mean you never volunteer for anything extra. Examples being SWAT, MAIT, IOB, CMT, etc. you just do the basic job and nothing extra. But as I said before that says a lot about your goals and aspirations. But if you’re happy being the 10-51 to call 10-98 call guy, great. But don’t get butt hurt when more motivated people classify you as lazy or a coward or a slug. You be you!!

I’m also guessing you are or were an FTO. And now you are all real butt hurt because you had to change where you worked by a few inches on a map. If that’s you, and I’m thinking it may be, you should have never been an FTO to begin with. But the world needs basic types like you, how else will the rest of us stand out. Right?

Unregistered
    It’s the Beta guy again. That’s a weird term you overuse. Well, you joined the Army you volunteered, they didn’t draft you. And of course you were paid. But you joined at your own peril. And if you washed out of your AIT you got stuck wherever they wanted in an MOS not of your choosing. You volunteered to get hired at PCSO. If you failed FTO it is possible to get reclassified into something you can handle.

Now I think you mean you never volunteer for anything extra. Examples being SWAT, MAIT, IOB, CMT, etc. you just do the basic job and nothing extra. But as I said before that says a lot about your goals and aspirations. But if you’re happy being the 10-51 to call 10-98 call guy, great. But don’t get butt hurt when more motivated people classify you as lazy or a coward or a slug. You be you!!

I’m also guessing you are or were an FTO. And now you are all real butt hurt because you had to change where you worked by a few inches on a map. If that’s you, and I’m thinking it may be, you should have never been an FTO to begin with. But the world needs basic types like you, how else will the rest of us stand out. Right?
    Go ahead and be all that you can be. My goals here are strictly financial. The agency and the reserves give me adequate pay and dual pensions later on when I retire. I don't care to wallow with the hogs in the political mud which is pretty deep in this agency. Others may think it's worth it so good luck to them. That is a requirement in order to get promoted or get the more choice assignments but I am not related to anyone and do not kiss ass either If you like to volunteer by all means do so.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and be all that you can be. My goals here are strictly financial. The agency and the reserves give me adequate pay and dual pensions later on when I retire. I don't care to wallow with the hogs in the political mud which is pretty deep in this agency. Others may think it's worth it so good luck to them. That is a requirement in order to get promoted or get the more choice assignments but I am not related to anyone and do not kiss ass either If you like to volunteer by all means do so.
    Ohhhhhhh, I get it. Wow, reserves and a deputy pension. Good for you. You sound pretty pathetic. Im sure you are a stellar deputy and a gung ho reservist. You are probably a malcontent at both jobs, because that’s all they are to you, which is fine. Sounds like excuses for being lazy and never getting promoted. Keep up the good work of pressing 10-51 and 10-98. I’m sure your family believe you are a hero and all. And I’m sure your reserve job is a tough MOS as well. 92W? Just a guess.

Unregistered
    Ohhhhhhh, I get it. Wow, reserves and a deputy pension. Good for you. You sound pretty pathetic. Im sure you are a stellar deputy and a gung ho reservist. You are probably a malcontent at both jobs, because that’s all they are to you, which is fine. Sounds like excuses for being lazy and never getting promoted. Keep up the good work of pressing 10-51 and 10-98. I’m sure your family believe you are a hero and all. And I’m sure your reserve job is a tough MOS as well. 92W? Just a guess.
    Go ahead and play hero cop and ranger if you like. Maybe Bob will even put your name on a wall with your picture. Nobody will care or know you after you leave. After you retire you can get a job with G4S. DS will put in a good word for you if you suck up to him and tell him how great he is. As for me I don't want anything to do with this job or this agency after my time is up. Including most people who work here, especially those with rank above corporal. I have more respect for the reserves because there everyone gets treated fairly. It's all about the Benjamins and as long as they keep coming I am a happy camper.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast