The FTO Bailout
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The FTO Bailout

Unregistered

The FTO Bailout

Ohhh nooo!! North County FTO has to move to Squad 7 and all you could hear was the sound of ejections seats. Cuz you know the mean streets of Squad 7 are all of 3% busier than the mean streets of Squad 8. From what I hear none of the quitters are any loss to FTO. I can’t find an emoji for a little cry baby, oh well.

Unregistered
    The FTO program is definitely stronger without those 3 guys. They have been hiding up there for a reason.

Unregistered
    What da HECK. HAHAHAHA. no big loss

Unregistered
    You guys are total haters. This is a horrible loss to the FTO program. With Sgt. Bigarms gone who will teach the new DR how to flex????

Unregistered
    Enjoy being black balled. I see no movement or promotion for two of them, anytime soon.

Unregistered
    I’m pretty sure getting promoted was never an option. The corporal hasn’t done shit in a decade. I’m pretty sure he’s looking for somewhere else to do more of nothing until he retires. The sergeant is pretty much the same thing. But leaving like that for that reason, says a lot about them. Bye!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hopefully the new people will do a better job teaching new people to work

Unregistered
    What you talkin bout. FTO has been in Sq7 that ain’t nothin new?????

Unregistered
    These guys could care less about what anyone thinks of them. They met their goals of minimizing their work while maximizing their pay and pensions. They are laughing all the way to the bank. After they retire nobody will remember their names a month later, so weather you are a slug or worker bee, it is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Those who want to bust their butts working to get on the fast track for promotions, good luck. The fast track is reserved for those who are connected not those who work hard so why bother. But, to each his own.

Unregistered

Truth is knowledge

I love how the admin suckup position"deputies" are the happiest people at this God forsaken place. They collect a pension at High risk and they only risk being cut by a piece of paper or having no friends because they had to backstab people or be willing to fry anyone's career. Do they have any conscience? How about the real workers around here getting a shot at the comfortable positions. Nope keep working until you fall apart!!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast