Shiver quits under avalanche of questionable problems. Members want Stahl out as well

Unregistered

Shiver quits under avalanche of questionable problems. Members want Stahl out as well

Unregistered
    The healing cannot begin until the executive board is replaced.

Unregistered

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The healing cannot begin until the executive board is replaced.
    Greenwell is the cancer! He MUST be next

Unregistered

Jenkins enjoying the Chaos he help cause

When someone said the entire executive board they were accurate! All of the bunch they all had something to do with the cover of the corruption and the misuse of funds. Please believe me when I tell you they all had their hand in the cookie jar. We need new blood that was known last year. Liars, adulterers, thieves, and political kissing is not what we need. We need someone that will speak up for us and do for please believe me when I tell you they all have their hand in the cookie jar. We need new blood that was known last year. Liars, adulterous, thieves, and political kissing is not what we need. We need someone that will speak up for us and do for US.
    Jenkins is a part of that! Stahl too. It’s not just Shriver.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When someone said the entire executive board they were accurate! All of the bunch they all had something to do with the cover of the corruption and the misuse of funds. Please believe me when I tell you they all had their hand in the cookie jar. We need new blood that was known last year. Liars, adulterers, thieves, and political kissing is not what we need. We need someone that will speak up for us and do for please believe me when I tell you they all have their hand in the cookie jar. We need new blood that was known last year. Liars, adulterous, thieves, and political kissing is not what we need. We need someone that will speak up for us and do for US.
    Jenkins is a part of that! Stahl too. It’s not just Shriver.
    Agreed! And thanks for saying that but who has the most culpability? At tho Avery moment it’s Steadman Stahl. As such he need to be the first to go and the rest of the cleansing can continue

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl must begin to accept the fact that he (Stahl) is damaged goods. As such the members don’t respect him and the politicians know all too well that he is a wound lamb. As such he cannot put pressure of abusive administrators for they know his threats are empty because he has no followers.

Unregistered
    Sadly he didn’t quit before he was allowed to create such damage in the PBA. For that we have to blame Steadman Stahl. Stahl brought him in because Stahl had NO IDEA what he was doing, even though he was the number 2 guy for 16 years.
    But after the destruction began, Steadman Stahl should have stepped in but he just didn’t have the backbone.