Remember when Greenwell told us all he would not get paid?

Unregistered

Remember when Greenwell told us all he would not get paid?

Well he lied! I know you are not surprised
    By that but imagine being rehired with full benefits and retirement benefits ONLY to go work at the union. This employment arrangement was a scam From the beginning and JP was in on it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well he lied! I know you are not surprised
    By that but imagine being rehired with full benefits and retirement benefits ONLY to go work at the union. This employment arrangement was a scam From the beginning and JP was in on it.
    Lies lies and more lies

Unregistered
    If your tired of the PBA embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps Like Steve Shiver.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    Tired of being the laughing stock of our profession? Then call me, together we can make lasting differences.
    We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps Like Steve Shiver or Steadman Stahl.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    Greenwell is a fraud.

Unregistered

Not

He said he would not be paid by the PBA like Lima, who was getting over $100,000. He did say he would get a stipend to cover expenses. He never said he wouldn't come back as an officer. He did, as have many others who also decided to return after leaving DROP. Leave the guy alone. It is boring already.

Unregistered
    Must be Greenwell writing this. We know because your statement is pure falsehood. And we know what a huge liar Greenwell is, along with being a Dept rat.
    Lima never was paid $100,000 but I bet Greenwell current salary is closer to that amount. Greenwell has a credit card just like Shiver and Stahl, neither of whom qualified for a credit card because of their independent bad credit and financial problems.
    As has been expressed many times STAHL AND GREENWELL must go. Let Jenkins fox what the three clowns (Shiver, Stahl, and Greenwell) have screwed up.
    Then we can give it a break.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He said he would not be paid by the PBA like Lima, who was getting over $100,000. He did say he would get a stipend to cover expenses. He never said he wouldn't come back as an officer. He did, as have many others who also decided to return after leaving DROP. Leave the guy alone. It is boring already.
    If it was boring you wouldn’t be asking to leave it alone. The truth must be told so the members can fully understand the level of
    Liar Greenwell is. No integrity and no credibility-zippo-nothing.