Dave Benjamin, out of prison.

Unregisterednewnow

Dave Benjamin, out of prison.

Yes folks, you heard it hear, the man who brought down Lamberti is out of the slammer. But don’t think for one second he’s a changed man. He immediately went out there and started spewing his garbage. Hey Dave, remember your arrogance when Rich was interviewing you. In fact, both you and Jeff thought you guys were smarter than the feds. Remember the movie the Green Mile. Maybe you can get a job packing groceries. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednewnow View Post
    Yes folks, you heard it hear, the man who brought down Lamberti is out of the slammer. But don’t think for one second he’s a changed man. He immediately went out there and started spewing his garbage. Hey Dave, remember your arrogance when Rich was interviewing you. In fact, both you and Jeff thought you guys were smarter than the feds. Remember the movie the Green Mile. Maybe you can get a job packing groceries. 😂😂😂
    Russ, let it go. I can't believe Benjamin would show his face anywhere in Broward County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednewnow View Post
    I saw him on the streets walking and I heard this whistling noise as he walked by wonder what that was????

Unregisteredlickposter

No sorrow

Poor Dave, November 6, 2008, at the Bova celebrating Lamberti’s victory, telling everyone how he was going to run the agency. Drinking, smoking cigars, hugging and kissing the ladies. 6 years later, sitting in a federal prison cell, blaming everyone else for his misfortune.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredlickposter View Post
    Poor Dave, November 6, 2008, at the Bova celebrating Lamberti’s victory, telling everyone how he was going to run the agency. Drinking, smoking cigars, hugging and kissing the ladies. 6 years later, sitting in a federal prison cell, blaming everyone else for his misfortune.
    The only thing I have against Dave is that he didnt spill his guts on lamberti. Back in those days, Lamer was quoting mob talk like he was in character on some movie set. It was kind disturbing.

Unregistered
    No tears for Benjamin or Al. Both are deeply flawed and both are a couple of crybabies. They got what they deserved.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only thing I have against Dave is that he didnt spill his guts on lamberti. Back in those days, Lamer was quoting mob talk like he was in character on some movie set. It was kind disturbing.
    Right. So we traded that in for a marble-mouthed, big-eared moron who constantly misquoted Alexander the Great, 300, Game of Thrones, and the Bible all incorrectly and out of context.