Yuca Town
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yuca Town

Unregistered

Yuca Town

If the Menocals had funded a town we all know what the name would be ... Raaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaaaa Town!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the Menocals had funded a town we all know what the name would be ... Raaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaaaa Town!!!
    While all of your posts are juvenile, this would be your most childish post yet.

Unregistered
    Kimbombo que resbala con la Yuca seca: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkdw8GLxXQE

Unregistered
    Have you ever thought about maybe going back to school and getting your GED, maybe moving up from your job at Burger King?

Unregistered
    Have you ever thought about maybe going back to school and getting your GED, maybe moving up from your job at Burger King?
    I did consider it, but then remembered my civic duty to expose the Menocals...I’m like the Leo Affairs Batman or some kind of Ninja

Unregistered
    I too thought about going back to school and getting my pHD in socially but then remembered what the young Tard did to that girl

Unregistered

The thing with this fag is that he got fired from BK cuz he was eating all the Mayo from the gallon containers; but now that yuca le mete tremendo chorro de leche por la garganta todos los dias this freak doesn't even miss BK anymore.
    Conclusion is, one way or the other, esta pajara es tremendo traga leche.

Unregistered

Your Mom On All Four

The thing with this fag is that he got fired from BK cuz he was eating all the Mayo from the gallon containers; but now that yuca le mete tremendo chorro de leche por la garganta todos los dias this freak doesn't even miss BK anymore.
    Jesse your mom worked hard for that title in the 80s how can you just go around calling anybody a traga leche

Unregistered

The Son of a Drug Trafficker and a Prostitute...

Jesse your mom worked hard for that title in the 80s how can you just go around calling anybody a traga leche
    Ahhh. Now it makes sense! The Sgt keeps calling you what he always heard his dad call his mom when they got into an argument.

Unregistered

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast