Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuca Town

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Raaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    The thing with this fag is that he got fired from BK cuz he was eating all the Mayo from the gallon containers; but now that yuca le mete tremendo chorro de leche por la garganta todos los dias this freak doesn't even miss BK anymore.
    Conclusion is, one way or the other, esta pajara es tremendo traga leche.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Your mom tragando leche at the Mutiny Hotel

Unregistered
    The thing with this fag is that he got fired from BK cuz he was eating all the Mayo from the gallon containers; but now that yuca le mete tremendo chorro de leche por la garganta todos los dias this freak doesn't even miss BK anymore.
    Conclusion is, one way or the other, esta pajara es tremendo traga leche.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Something to think about.... No other PD in the United States will hire Menocal once they do a background check on him. Yet in Hialeah he continues to have a highly visible role.
    What does that say about HPD's professionalism??

Unregistered

Sgt Menocal

m a straight guy who sometimes likes girly stuff: I'm completely shaved on all my body, my toenails are painted and I like certain articles of women's clothes. I usually mix and match male/female clothing. For example, right now I'm wearing jeans, a hoodie, panty hose and panties.

I also love having sex with prostitutes, especially when I wear a skirt or a dress to the whore house. For some reason or another, that's my sex fetish. I live in a country where there is no stigma concerning prostitution, so I'm at the whorehouse twice a week on average.

I know that no woman in her right mind would ever understand this fetish, so I've given up the idea of ever being in a relationship with any woman who isn't a sex worker.

Unregistered
    m a straight guy who sometimes likes girly stuff: I'm completely shaved on all my body, my toenails are painted and I like certain articles of women's clothes. I usually mix and match male/female clothing. For example, right now I'm wearing jeans, a hoodie, panty hose and panties.

I also love having sex with prostitutes, especially when I wear a skirt or a dress to the whore house. For some reason or another, that's my sex fetish. I live in a country where there is no stigma concerning prostitution, so I'm at the whorehouse twice a week on average.

I know that no woman in her right mind would ever understand this fetish, so I've given up the idea of ever being in a relationship with any woman who isn't a sex worker.
    The common denominator of this idiot's posts is that he writes stupid stuff thinking we'll be impressed with his cleverness. What he doesn't understand is he's of low intellect and education, and those of us who have risen above burger flipper in life see his posts for the childishness that they are.
    It looks like he copy and pasted the above from one of the other forums he frequents and thought we would be amused. Not!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Yuca Town

We are saving 350k this year on the contract? Is the money coming back to the taxpayers or is it going into the town's slush fund for the next town meeting? If it's not coming back how is it a savings?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryReoff View Post
    We are saving 350k this year on the contract? Is the money coming back to the taxpayers or is it going into the town's slush fund for the next town meeting? If it's not coming back how is it a savings?
    It’s going to be used to settle the Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr. law suit with the girl he forced to watch him rub his chorizo

Unregistered
    It’s going to be used to settle the Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr. law suit with the girl he forced to watch him rub his chorizo
    Chorizo??? More like ****tail winnie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12