What is this infatuation with all things PBA?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What is this infatuation with all things PBA?

It seems there are a lot of officers who are consumed with all things PBA; who said what, who sat next to whom, who is banging who, etc... I've never seen so many threads about the personal lives of other men. I doubt the majority of the posters are female, so that means there are men who spend their time talking about other men's personal affairs. Like the commercial says, "Men today are losing their masculinity!"

Who GAF about the PBA? I've only dealt with the PBA three times in my looong career. Maybe some of you have other matters that requires the PBA more often but the focus of these threads are about men gossiping about men. Really?

If you shïtheads actually GAF about what the PBA does you would not have voted for a 1% raise, as the majority of you did. You would have been real men and stood up for yourselves. Instead, you took the table scraps thrown at you and now you spend your time bïtching about other men, like a bunch of chicken heads.

Grow up! It's embarrassing to see what some of you think is important to write about on this board.

Unregistered
    We GAF about liars, thieves, dishonest, lack or integrity. The question is why aren’t you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We GAF about liars, thieves, dishonest, lack or integrity. The question is why aren’t you?
    Ok blanca john pablo who dueto election lost 2.5 million bucks lol

Unregistered
    Ok blanca john pablo who dueto election lost 2.5 million bucks lol
    Really, you must learn how to speak and
    Write in English, which will be difficult now that Shiver isn’t there to write your letters and articles any more.

Unregistered
    If your tired of the PBA embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps Like Steve Shiver.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered

Yet another PBA thread

There is another bad habit on this board lately, starting a thread for every PBA comment. It seems only the wannabes know how to keep the comments on one subject. Garbage in, garbage out.

Unregistered
    There is another bad habit on this board lately, starting a thread for every PBA comment. It seems only the wannabes know how to keep the comments on one subject. Garbage in, garbage out.
    This is nothing more than that dancing queen and his crew trying to flood the forums to hide The comments about this POS director.

Unregistered
    100% correct. The PBA has garbage in and as seen lately garbage out. We still have more garbage that needs taking out

Unregistered
    It seems there are a lot of officers who are consumed with all things PBA; who said what, who sat next to whom, who is banging who, etc... I've never seen so many threads about the personal lives of other men. I doubt the majority of the posters are female, so that means there are men who spend their time talking about other men's personal affairs. Like the commercial says, "Men today are losing their masculinity!"

Who GAF about the PBA? I've only dealt with the PBA three times in my looong career. Maybe some of you have other matters that requires the PBA more often but the focus of these threads are about men gossiping about men. Really?

If you shïtheads actually GAF about what the PBA does you would not have voted for a 1% raise, as the majority of you did. You would have been real men and stood up for yourselves. Instead, you took the table scraps thrown at you and now you spend your time bïtching about other men, like a bunch of chicken heads.

Grow up! It's embarrassing to see what some of you think is important to write about on this board.
    Its john blanca they lost a million bucks each by losing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast