Unregistered

The pride and jewel of the PBA new leadership

Unregistered
    The story is making its way onto Facebook

Unregistered
    Steadman have the ballzs to fire shiver or you are done

Unregistered

Now you get to see the real Steadman Stahl

As we all see now the stories Steadman Stahl told us all during his campaign for the top spot was a lie. He lies about everything. And we know all too well that Greenwell is a master of lying so the two of them make quite the pair.
    Neither one have integrity or honesty. All should quit. If they don’t the board should remove them. If they don’t they should quit.

Unregistered
    The jewel of the PBA leadership is a great way to describe it

Unregistered

We should all go to PLEA

PLEA fights for their members and they are not embedded into the Department like the PBA was. Greenwell's campaign promise was, I don't work for the department anymore, so I do not have any loyalty to them. While he was saying this he had already had his application in to get rehired.

Unregistered

More to go

Let’s not forget the biggest Liar of all....Johnny Boy. Talk about Stealing & Betrayal....he is sitting pretty while he fans the fire In Others direction. Just like the Mediocre Gala he was supposed to lead, or the Cover up in the MLB death, or being terminated or The Allegations of Abuse Oh & sleeping with his Co workers wife and pursuing his “friends” Daughter to mention the least. Jenkins is. Stealing & everyone knows it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PLEA fights for their members and they are not embedded into the Department like the PBA was. Greenwell's campaign promise was, I don't work for the department anymore, so I do not have any loyalty to them. While he was saying this he had already had his application in to get rehired.
    Se all recognize now that Greenwell was lying to us all along. No credibility. No honor.

Unregistered
    I so remember Greenwell, Stahl and Axelrod kissing Shivers azz as if he was some royalty. Where are these there ****aroaches now that their jewel prince is gone.

Unregistered
    Andrew must be crapping in his diapers. I understand that other attorneys are seeking to go elsewhere too. They recognized a sinking ship when they see one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast