Why?

Thread: Why?

Unregistered

Why?

Why is this “agency” on LEO Forums? It’s not a law enforcement agency. It’s a security guard organization.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is this “agency” on LEO Forums? It’s not a law enforcement agency. It’s a security guard organization.
    So what! You think you are somehow better??

Unregistered
    So what! You think you are somehow better??
    I don't think they think they are better. I assume they posted because this is a law enforcement agency forum.

Unregistered
    Hillsborough County public schools security and emergency management is registered as a law enforcement agency with FDLE.

Unregistered
    Hillsborough County public schools security and emergency management is registered as a law enforcement agency with FDLE.
    Except you're not: https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/P...ncy-Links.aspx

Nor do you have powers of arrest.. https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/P...ncy-Links.aspx

You guys aren't POST certified if you were an ACTUAL LEO agency you would not need to have D and G security licenses.

QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are QUALIFICATIONS: representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
    ability required to perform this job successfully.
    Requires a current, Florida “D” and “G” Security license or eligibility to obtain these licenses prior to
    being hired.

I am not putting you down.. But you are a SECURITY Agency not a LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. You carry SECURITY LICENSES and not POST certified by FDLE>

Unregistered
    Except!! You're a security agency as listed with the state and evident with the requirements you obtain your D and G license. New Flash Cops don't have "Security" licenses..

Unregistered

Why not?

Is this one of those mine is bigger than your moments? If there were an active shooter and HCPS saved the day before LEO’s got there, does it really matter? WGAF !