Shiver disclosed his bankruptcy to PBA. Ha!!!

Unregistered

Shiver disclosed his bankruptcy to PBA. Ha!!!

Lying sack of shitz. If he told stahl then Stahl
    Kept it from the board of directors. He should resign now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lying sack of shitz. If he told stahl then Stahl
    Kept it from the board of directors. He should resign now.
    All liars.

Unregistered
    Lack of honesty and integrity like this damages our image. If this was a private corporation, the board would
    Remove Stahl immediately. Sadly our board members are in a coma

Unregistered
    I hope people are finally convinced that it’s time to rid ours of Stahl and let Jenkins run the organization

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope people are finally convinced that it’s time to rid ours of Stahl and let Jenkins run the organization
    Jenkins is way worse i vote hodges

Unregistered
    Yeah! Just like Steadman discloses his financial woes. His inability to get a credit card bc he filed for bankruptcy or all his contacts with criminals. Did he disclose any of it? Yeah, just like Shiver did

Unregistered
    If your tired of the PBA embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps Like Steve Shiver.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    John Rivera endorsed Raguel Regado for Mayor and she also had bankruptcy, home forclosures and didn't pay her property taxes...and couldn't keep her father's elections finances in order.....and now HE & Blanca want to talk trash!! Time to move on and work on ALL the LLC security & marketing companies you have opened together. It must be hard now that you don't have a an excuse to be together every day and have unlimited "get aways" .

Unregistered
    Lack of honesty and integrity like this damages our image. If this was a private corporation, the board would
    Remove Stahl immediately. Sadly our board members are in a coma

Unregistered
    If the board takes no action. Then they are as much to blame as the thieves that have been working there and continue working there