Steadman Stahl misspends dues money on his pal Steve Shiver

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl misspends dues money on his pal Steve Shiver

Unregistered
    I thought I was reading Javier Ortiz! We need a financial audit done ASAP. Union theft is Alice and well.

Unregistered
    the reyes brothers will be purchased soon, no audit back to usual union scams

Unregistered
    Unbelievable how this keeps happening

Unregistered
    And yet nothing is done and the stealing continues

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And yet nothing is done and the stealing continues
    What stealing put up an example of what your alleging you may not have liked the expensive but I believe they were all approved. So put up or shut up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What stealing put up an example of what your alleging you may not have liked the expensive but I believe they were all approved. So put up or shut up.
    Who approves the expensive?? Now, I'm not in the Ortiz or Lugo clan, really don't care for both of them. Nor, the new ones voted in. If and it's a big IF, any money was used for their personal needs, then action should be taken BUT I don't see any proof of this. Someone looking over the books at the FOP, had enough time to find any, wrong doing. These new guy's voted in (our mistake) are like kids in a candy store. They see a pot of gold, waiting to be picked at, so trips are a part of it. Taking friends at our expense, it a big no-no. All trips should be laid out, to the members as to why and who's all going. They MUST show a need to go. Not a National retreat, that is just a vacation, paid by us. The FOP, has become one of the biggest scam's at MPD. I wonder, if I made a donation to the FOP, I could get out of patrol, to a special unit?? All we have here are F&F, so maybe we can pay to play?? (leave the perverted jokes out) I guess I walked into that one??? Now, I'm not saying the former FOP members could have stopped some of the stupidest BS, going on now. GPS, time off and so on. It's like all of a sudden, someone got a little power and damn, are they running with it. All, I've been getting lately, is I'm (we) are not trusted to do our jobs and follow the rules. One a side note, is it just me or are the new hires getting shorter?