Steadman Stahl refuses to defend cops but did not hesitate to defend POS Shiver - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl needs to hire Nanney for shivers job. That would be huge infusion of “balls” and brains. A cop who knows the inter-workings of the dept and how to defend cops and our profession. Worth the $$$$ !
    Nanney is equally as responsible for Shiver as is Stahl. We need a clean sweep. And yes, one with balls and brains. We currently have neither

Unregistered
    Negative Nanney choose between washed up has been Rivera and Stahl i bet Nanney wont support Stahl next election i heard he's very disappointed w Stahl.

Nanney embodies the saying,” i fear an army of sheep led by a lion more than an army of lions led by a sheep”. We need him ASAP theres no-one else like him anywhere.

Unregistered
    Negative Nanney choose between washed up has been Rivera and Stahl i bet Nanney wont support Stahl next election i heard he's very disappointed w Stahl.

Nanney embodies the saying,” i fear an army of sheep led by a lion more than an army of lions led by a sheep”. We need him ASAP theres no-one else like him anywhere.
    Nanney is a 43 he wont negotiate w big brass he will call them out and go on camera w news he thinks cops cant do anything wrong

Unregistered
    Stahl is washed up before He started. I don't blame Nanney being disappointed with Steadman Stahl. We are as well. Only the ones that knew he was a failure from before.

Unregistered
    It truly is iniquitous that Stahl remains silent when it is time to speak up for cops but spoke out to defend a scammer, maybe even thief, the likes of Steve Shiver.
    That’s when he should Have been silent. Stahls’ world are inside out and his reputation as a “ so- called leader” gone forever.

Unregistered
    I have a question: who does Steadman Stahl listen to? Is it nobody? Why in the world would he defend Shiver in the media when he’s mute for honorable cops? He needs a handler

Unregistered
    I have a question: who does Steadman Stahl listen to? Is it nobody? Why in the world would he defend Shiver in the media when he’s mute for honorable cops? He needs a handler
    Stahl will be one and done not even nanny can save him

Unregistered
    Stahl will be one and done not even nanny can save him
    True that. I spoke to Nanney and he says he may have screwed up supporting Stahl. He’s very disappointed.

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl is a disaster; a catastrophic failure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12