Captain Ortiz is not going to be assign Body Cameras or a GPS tracking system
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Captain Ortiz is not going to be assign Body Cameras or a GPS tracking system

Well what a surprise! They are stopping at the rank of Lt’s. No GPS or Body camera for the employee with the most allegations of corruption and abuse of power. How many Capt do we have 2 or 3 and they can’t be assign cameras or gps. What is wrong with that picture.

Unregistered
    It’s all about do what I say not what I do. GPS would mean accountability on their work schedule. That would interfere with Ortiz off duty scams. Do you honestly think Ortiz works 40 hours a week and 70 to 100 hours weekly on off duties. Do the math it doesn’t add up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well what a surprise! They are stopping at the rank of Lt’s. No GPS or Body camera for the employee with the most allegations of corruption and abuse of power. How many Capt do we have 2 or 3 and they can’t be assign cameras or gps. What is wrong with that picture.
    ???, It would prove what many have said all along. Ortiz's is a mental case and should of been let go. If any film shows his past behavior. The city will be on the hook for $$$$. Instead of coving up for him all the time. It hard to avoid, someone with rank if they are around but do as best as you can. Ortiz, may be a d!ck most of the time. I will give him credit, even if he didn't start the fight, he will help you, if need be. More then what I can say for several other Sgt's & Lt's.

Unregistered
    ???, It would prove what many have said all along. Ortiz's is a mental case and should of been let go. If any film shows his past behavior. The city will be on the hook for $$$$. Instead of coving up for him all the time. It hard to avoid, someone with rank if they are around but do as best as you can. Ortiz, may be a d!ck most of the time. I will give him credit, even if he didn't start the fight, he will help you, if need be. More then what I can say for several other Sgt's & Lt's.
    AMen to that fact that this Captain is one of the few in this place that would go up against anyone and i mean anyone Chief,Political, Civilian or plain other idiot cop. The man knows his shit when it comes down to our FOP union and the basic fundamentals of battling our IA. Yes he is sometimes a large A-hole and yes he requires a lot of attention but don't we all to some extent.

Unregistered
    Guys stop with then BS if your politically connected anyone can be above the law too has nothing to do with being smart or earning your position
    A N Y O N E can be an yes next whortiz

Unregistered
    AMen to that fact that this Captain is one of the few in this place that would go up against anyone and i mean anyone Chief,Political, Civilian or plain other idiot cop. The man knows his shit when it comes down to our FOP union and the basic fundamentals of battling our IA. Yes he is sometimes a large A-hole and yes he requires a lot of attention but don't we all to some extent.

Let me tell you this guy has No common sense. He is in his own world. The department and the city created this monster. Now deal with it.

I just feel bad for the lives he has unjustly destroyed.

Unregistered
    Let me tell you this guy has No common sense. He is in his own world. The department and the city created this monster. Now deal with it.

I just feel bad for the lives he has unjustly destroyed.
    FYI that includes police officers as well

Unregistered
    Why is it that every couple of weeks someone needs to create a post about Captain Ortiz. Either some of you have a man crush on the man or he must have 33 your mom, girlfriend or a family member. How about we all just do our job mind our own business and keep moving along. This place has had plenty of Ortiz wannabes or the other way and will continue to have individuals like him way after he is gone. I can remember when we had Nestor Garcia, Celso Perez, Frank Alonso, Brian Wilson, John Llodra Frank Pichel and Rick Martinez just to name a few. Great cops that most of the time came across arrogant, ****y, even considered assholes by many in this place. They too arrested many people some of them were involved in shootings other were subjects of huge IA investigations just like Ortiz, most of them stood up and spoke their mind against our administration, they were big into self appearance just like Ortiz. So let’s leave the Ortiz train at the station unless he merits a new post the only thing we are doing by speaking about him or creating new post is giving him more attention, power and recognition.

Unregistered
    He’s a Captain why would he be assigned anything?? A gps wouldn’t bother him anyway. He’s at work 24/7

Unregistered
    Get promoted chumps. No more worries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast