Miami Officer Jumping Rope with Gun! You guys never learn - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t jump rope, but there is no way a gun will come popping out of retention holster. Maybe that cheap ass city issued holster that some fools actually use.

Unregistered
    Big deal!

Sailor, I was launched out of a torpedo tube in the Baltic Sea in 1985. IN Country, Meal-team Six. HAHO into Libya . Cooked Halavah on the shores of Tripoli.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn’t jump rope, but there is no way a gun will come popping out of retention holster. Maybe that cheap ass city issued holster that some fools actually use.

How many of these new rookies do you think spend their own money to upgrade their city holsters ? Zero

Unregistered
    Big deal!

Sailor, I was launched out of a torpedo tube in the Baltic Sea in 1985. IN Country, Meal-team Six. HAHO into Libya . Cooked Halavah on the shores of Tripoli.
    Back again I see. When will you ever go away and stop the lies? The only thing you would ever HAHO for, would be a free meal. Funny when things are talked about on the news, you suddenly been there or the expert. Shame, it wasn't like that when you were here?? I guess, getting called on your B.S. in person, would be to much for you to handle. So, the internet is the place to be. Oh, it wasn't a torpedo tube you got shot of. It was Bubba's penis when in went of in your buttock's and shot you across the bunk.

Unregistered
    Just saw the vid. Guns not gonna come out but we do look pretty foolish in most of these videos.

Unregistered
    Oye asere this is called community policing. I sometimes stop to play basketball with the kids. I understand you disgruntled fat oldies prefer to be at isla canarias eating croquetas and flirting with the illegal documented 33's. No thanks man I'd rather be a role model to these kids. Dale.
    Funny how you make this comment but the illegal documented 33's know you on a first name basis as well, is that because you jump rope with them or because you play basketball with them? You can have your 15 seconds of fame on any of your preferred social media outlets but don't forget that while you are playing basketball or jumping rope people are requesting and are in need of police officers to assist them. Lets not forget what our departments mission statement is and what our core function is. i don't think anyone would appreciate it if the entire department would go play basketball, baseball or jump rope with the community instead of doing our jobs.

However if you were handling a call and happen to see some kids playing jump rope, basketball or even baseball by all means stop and spend 5 minutes interacting with them and building a partnership with the community. But you taking a signal on the air to try and be cute, funny or whatever your intentions were just shows how childish you really are. Lets not forget your last 15 seconds on social media that cost you your position in motors and your little brother to get death threats for spending time with the community at the shoe release in club 11.

Unregistered
    Funny how you make this comment but the illegal documented 33's know you on a first name basis as well, is that because you jump rope with them or because you play basketball with them? You can have your 15 seconds of fame on any of your preferred social media outlets but don't forget that while you are playing basketball or jumping rope people are requesting and are in need of police officers to assist them. Lets not forget what our departments mission statement is and what our core function is. i don't think anyone would appreciate it if the entire department would go play basketball, baseball or jump rope with the community instead of doing our jobs.

However if you were handling a call and happen to see some kids playing jump rope, basketball or even baseball by all means stop and spend 5 minutes interacting with them and building a partnership with the community. But you taking a signal on the air to try and be cute, funny or whatever your intentions were just shows how childish you really are. Lets not forget your last 15 seconds on social media that cost you your position in motors and your little brother to get death threats for spending time with the community at the shoe release in club 11.
    Lmao. That is him. I bet the media won’t release this. So you go from super cop to jump rope cop. You loose your position in motors for doing your job and then you allow the department to exploit you when you make “friends” with the very thugs that you were pushing.

Unregistered
    Lmao. That is him. I bet the media won’t release this. So you go from super cop to jump rope cop. You loose your position in motors for doing your job and then you allow the department to exploit you when you make “friends” with the very thugs that you were pushing.
    I guess the answer is simple if you can't beat them just join them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12