Miami Officer Jumping Rope with Gun! You guys never learn
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Officer Jumping Rope with Gun! You guys never learn

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-po...ls-goes-viral/

All fun and games until your gun falls off and you accidentally shot someone. Did you guys forget last week the Firearms instructor who’s firearm accidentally went off inside publix?

Or the idiot FBI agent who was dancing as his gun accidentally falls and goes off as he was doing a backflip.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chase-b...while-dancing/

Dale keep jumping rope!

Unregistered
    Sgt Paez we know this you. Always talking crap about people. When will you ever learned moron

Unregistered
    Ok, there is nothing wrong with this action because as a police officer it is normal to look like a moron when you interact with the community now days. The only thing is the crank will be unbearable with this one 😂. Guys stop eating garbage and do your jobs. People do not love you, they just want you to do something stupid to put you out there virally. Paren de comer pinga

Unregistered
    It made me smile..so the intended worked!
    Kudos.

Unregistered
    Bro don’t hate cause u can’t jump. I bet you’ve never tossed a ball with a kid or shot hoops with a group of youngsters during a call. You are anti social and don’t talk to people. Get out of your car and interact. Not everything is arrests or tickets. Have fun be social help fix a mail box, put a lightbulb, trim a tree or fix a runny toilet. It’s community policing. I’ve been doing it before it was even given that name. Nice job bro and those kids will never forget that. Some will become officers just because of that interaction. As a supervisor I would draft a commendation immediately.

Unregistered
    Welcome to the city. Fuqqed if you do and fuqqed if you don’t. Y’all *****asses love to hate.

Unregistered
    Oye asere this is called community policing. I sometimes stop to play basketball with the kids. I understand you disgruntled fat oldies prefer to be at isla canarias eating croquetas and flirting with the illegal documented 33's. No thanks man I'd rather be a role model to these kids. Dale.

Unregistered
    I have seen Cisneros jump rope, he does it like a little school girl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oye asere this is called community policing. I sometimes stop to play basketball with the kids. I understand you disgruntled fat oldies prefer to be at isla canarias eating croquetas and flirting with the illegal documented 33's. No thanks man I'd rather be a role model to these kids. Dale.
    You are not a role model to anyone you stupi Rock! All you are is a clown if you think you are some sort of public figure or a role model, your job is to answer calls for service and protect the public from criminals. You are not a TV host or a social worker you stupid restarted Rock!

Unregistered
    When will Sgt. Paez learned to stop hating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast