+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
 

Thread: Glock

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try. They were hard workers. FTO’s, specialty details, and so on. They realized that burning the candle at both ends, like this agency makes us do, for 30 years was an absolute no go. Self preservation kicked in and they left. I understand you trying to undermine my post, but this is the truth and can be easily proven.

    Based on your logic, anyone that quits here is a lazy Worker? Keep this in mind. When people quit this job, there is only ONE commonality. Just one. This agency.

    I see this all the time. Young new deputies working to the point of burnout. The harder they work, the sooner they leave. Your mentality is flawed. So is this agencies.

    Also, I don't chew gum. The reason you have me mistaken with someone else is because everyone here on patrol knows at least two deputies that have quit.
    Correction. At least two that have quit in the past 4 months.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correction. At least two that have quit in the past 4 months.
    You don’t have to quit, they’ll push you out if you don’t fly the 🌈 flag with pride off your arse! They also don’t seem to care for old school, take no shiat deputies that once brought pride to this agency!! Screw Flanders!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t have to quit, they’ll push you out if you don’t fly the 🌈 flag with pride off your arse! They also don’t seem to care for old school, take no shiat deputies that once brought pride to this agency!! Screw Flanders!
    Well said. No balls unless it comes to screwing with their own. Then they are so tough.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Its not just the deputies quitting and getting fired instead of disciplined. Its not just that we are short handed. We cant keep up because of all the god damn building they are doing in this county! I bet anyone of you can name at least one or two new subdivision, department store, apartment complex, and gas station in your zone that as soon as it broke ground with construction thefts, and then the calls started rolling in. New walmarts, targets, apartments, houses, and so on. They ARE NOT KEEPING UP. It makes for FUKING miserable job!

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its not just the deputies quitting and getting fired instead of disciplined. Its not just that we are short handed. We cant keep up because of all the god damn building they are doing in this county! I bet anyone of you can name at least one or two new subdivision, department store, apartment complex, and gas station in your zone that as soon as it broke ground with construction thefts, and then the calls started rolling in. New walmarts, targets, apartments, houses, and so on. They ARE NOT KEEPING UP. It makes for FUKING miserable job!
    It’s a free world. Go do something you enjoy if you can’t hack it.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a free world. Go do something you enjoy if you can’t hack it.
    Thats the problem. Its not that anyone cant hack anything. How about make things better. If no one is willing to acknowledge problems and fix them due to being self centered, how will things be better

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats the problem. Its not that anyone cant hack anything. How about make things better. If no one is willing to acknowledge problems and fix them due to being self centered, how will things be better
    Things can be better if you STFU and quit.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Things can be better if you STFU and quit.
    Why don’t you back to suckling the boss’s 🏀 you panty waste of earth and air!

  9. #29
    Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Just curious, What does all of this *****ing have to do with Glocks?
    Leave the trolls alone and and let them be miserable. Just stay on topic.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Shortz View Post
    Just curious, What does all of this *****ing have to do with Glocks?
    Leave the trolls alone and and let them be miserable. Just stay on topic.
    Fuk u! How’s that for a topic?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •