+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
 

Thread: Glock

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would take a freaking mid shift squad like we always used to have or, at a minimum more that 1 or 2 god damn mid shift units over any SUV, new gun, uniform, or what ever. Its not about the stuff. Its about proper staffing. We NEED more people during peek hours please!

    Too many Deputies are quitting. Way too many.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would take a freaking mid shift squad like we always used to have or, at a minimum more that 1 or 2 god damn mid shift units over any SUV, new gun, uniform, or what ever. Its not about the stuff. Its about proper staffing. We NEED more people during peek hours please!
    The mid shift is coming back. Chronister needed time to get our numbers up through his new hiring efforts. Give it a bit more time and you will see a full mid shift.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The mid shift is coming back. Chronister needed time to get our numbers up through his new hiring efforts. Give it a bit more time and you will see a full mid shift.
    I get it, but in that time, in order to creat and staff new D5, they got rid of the mid shift units and disbursed then. Many have burned out and left because of this. Things were already bad enough prior to that. Its been years of being short and no mid shift that put the last nail in the coffin that Gee and Docobo built. Moral is dead. We are not keeping up. People are quitting fast. I hope it will have been worth it in the end. We lost good people just for a 5th district when we couldn't even staff 4 districts.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get it, but in that time, in order to creat and staff new D5, they got rid of the mid shift units and disbursed then. Many have burned out and left because of this. Things were already bad enough prior to that. Its been years of being short and no mid shift that put the last nail in the coffin that Gee and Docobo built. Moral is dead. We are not keeping up. People are quitting fast. I hope it will have been worth it in the end. We lost good people just for a 5th district when we couldn't even staff 4 districts.
    If we could hire 20 more like you, we’d have our puzzy platoon all clammed up.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we could hire 20 more like you, we’d have our puzzy platoon all clammed up.
    Is my post not true? Your bully name calling does not change the fact that the numbers speak for themselves. 30 years understaffed? Can you do that? I mean on the streets, not some cushy spot reserved for.... Well we all know.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get it, but in that time, in order to creat and staff new D5, they got rid of the mid shift units and disbursed then. Many have burned out and left because of this. Things were already bad enough prior to that. Its been years of being short and no mid shift that put the last nail in the coffin that Gee and Docobo built. Moral is dead. We are not keeping up. People are quitting fast. I hope it will have been worth it in the end. We lost good people just for a 5th district when we couldn't even staff 4 districts.
    You are speaking with emotion from your perceptions not based on fact. Fact is, our numbers are way up compared to when D5 was opened and the mid shift is coming back very soon.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are speaking with emotion from your perceptions not based on fact. Fact is, our numbers are way up compared to when D5 was opened and the mid shift is coming back very soon.
    Clever of you to try to use my material. I mentioned on one of your posts that your post was based on emotion. However, in this case, you are wrong. Nice try though. I was not speaking from emotion. I speaking based on WHAT I SEE. With my own eyes. I use my very own eyes too see our short handed squad. I see no mid shift. I see tired and burned out deputies. I saw two deputies that were my friends that I ate lunch with every so often for the past few years that are no longer here. Within the past few months, they quit. This is not based on the HCSO’s fake stats. We all know they add supervisors, CRD’s, SCU, and others in the count when they talky the citizen to officer ratio. Should be patrol units, zone units, caged units, bottom feeders, pawns only. Whatever you gravy train riders call us while you kick back.

    Im sick and tired of patrol being the dumping ground. Thats is where our anger comes from.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are speaking with emotion from your perceptions not based on fact. Fact is, our numbers are way up compared to when D5 was opened and the mid shift is coming back very soon.
    Ill believe it when I see it. What about the damage that was cause by getting rid of it? What are they doing about that? Many of my friends that were on the verge of quitting, were pushed over the edge and quit once they removed the mid shift. What about them?? What about them burning out and having to start over all for the D5 pet project. No one gives a shiit, so neither do I.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw two deputies that were my friends that I ate lunch with every so often for the past few years that are no longer here. Within the past few months, they quit.
    I know the two you speak of. They told me they were tired of sliming them constantly so they had to leave. They also said you smack your mouth while chewing. Gross.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know the two you speak of. They told me they were tired of sliming them constantly so they had to leave. They also said you smack your mouth while chewing. Gross.
    Nice try. They were hard workers. FTO’s, specialty details, and so on. They realized that burning the candle at both ends, like this agency makes us do, for 30 years was an absolute no go. Self preservation kicked in and they left. I understand you trying to undermine my post, but this is the truth and can be easily proven.

    Based on your logic, anyone that quits here is a lazy Worker? Keep this in mind. When people quit this job, there is only ONE commonality. Just one. This agency.

    I see this all the time. Young new deputies working to the point of burnout. The harder they work, the sooner they leave. Your mentality is flawed. So is this agencies.

    Also, I don't chew gum. The reason you have me mistaken with someone else is because everyone here on patrol knows at least two deputies that have quit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •