Glock
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock

Unregistered

Glock

Any idea when the new guns will be issued? Anyone seen the list of approved glocks we will be able to carry?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any idea when the new guns will be issued? Anyone seen the list of approved glocks we will be able to carry?
    Stay tuned. It’ll be announced here first. Troll.

Unregistered
    Believe it will be model 45 9mm.

Unregistered
    1st week in june the transition starts. It will be SIG instead of glock due to warranty and such from the deal. The first batch is already in but waiting on laser sights and holsters. load bearing equipment wil also be issued to a couple of people on each squad for a test run .

Unregistered
    1st week in june the transition starts. It will be SIG instead of glock due to warranty and such from the deal. The first batch is already in but waiting on laser sights and holsters. load bearing equipment wil also be issued to a couple of people on each squad for a test run .
    Sig with a laser??? I thought we were going to the 9MM Uzi, with the infrared scope..... "I'll be back"...

Unregistered
    We are also switching to all green BDU uniforms and tahoes for patrol. See, I can BS on here, too.

Unregistered
    Thank you Sheriff money well spent got mine today

Unregistered
    I never had an issue with my FN, but I'm glad we are going back to Glock. Just for the mere fact that some stupid kickback deal that was made during Gee Docobo era has been reversed. Anything to under whatever they did is fine with me.

Unregistered
    We are also switching to all green BDU uniforms and tahoes for patrol. See, I can BS on here, too.
    Pinellas has Tahoes and they love them. Wish we had them too.

Unregistered
    Pinellas has Tahoes and they love them. Wish we had them too.
    I would take a freaking mid shift squad like we always used to have or, at a minimum more that 1 or 2 god damn mid shift units over any SUV, new gun, uniform, or what ever. Its not about the stuff. Its about proper staffing. We NEED more people during peek hours please!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast