Glock - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Glock

Unregistered
    Got my Glock this week. Love this gun

Unregistered
    To echo the last post while also staying within the scope of this thread, I love this gun and holster! From the draw, to pulling the trigger, and back in the holster, it just feels right. I won’t be buying the FN lol. Thank you Sheriff for listening to us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To echo the last post while also staying within the scope of this thread, I love this gun and holster! From the draw, to pulling the trigger, and back in the holster, it just feels right. I won’t be buying the FN lol. Thank you Sheriff for listening to us.
    I can only imagine. Although my FN has never given me trouble. That gun and holster combo just did not work. It seemed to bind a lot. I like the 9mm Glock, and I'm glad we are undoing a pet project. What type of light do we get issued?

Unregistered
    Anyone hear about magazine issues with the new G45?

Unregistered
    Nope Range staff says no issues

Unregistered
    Nope Range staff says no issues
    Got mine issued and qualified Monday. Gun, light and holster combine for an excellent weapon system. Two thumbs up to the new guns and the range staff for getting it done!

Unregistered
    Got mine issued and qualified Monday. Gun, light and holster combine for an excellent weapon system. Two thumbs up to the new guns and the range staff for getting it done!
    Should have never left Glock in the first place!

Unregistered
    Should have never left Glock in the first place!
    Not to mention that FN and holster combo. What a dangerous joke. And for what? Money? Status?

UnreGuestgistered
    I can only imagine. Although my FN has never given me trouble. That gun and holster combo just did not work. It seemed to bind a lot. I like the 9mm Glock, and I'm glad we are undoing a pet project. What type of light do we get issued?
    Nightstick TCM 550XL, nice little light bout half the size of the old one 550 lumens

Unregistered
    Nightstick TCM 550XL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast