RS kills PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RS kills PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see big code Rod all the time. He doesn't seem hard to talk to.
    It's Rod of the PBA numbnuts.

Unregistered
    It's Rod of the PBA numbnuts.
    Ya, that's what my wife calls me too. I knew it wouldn't be long before someone corrected me. You pay dues every pay period to be able to talk to Rod of the PBA. I can talk to Rod of Code for free. You can't get a hold of PBA Rod. It seems to me that from a law enforcement accomplishment perspective the results are the same (nothing against good natured Code Rod.) So why are you paying bi- monthly dues to the PBA in order to accomplish nothing? You can't even talk to him? Gee, and you called me numbnuts!!

Unregistered
    Rod is like Casper. You never see him. And forget about getting him to return a call

Unregistered

It’s really really bad

You can’t even call the PBA and get an answer about buying a PBA shield for my license tag. No one will answer and Rod is never there to answer questions either. Wtf???

Unregistered
    You can’t even call the PBA and get an answer about buying a PBA shield for my license tag. No one will answer and Rod is never there to answer questions either. Wtf???
    Don't waste your time on getting a "PBA shield" for your tag. In 20 plus years, I've noticed that 99% of the people who have one are criminals.

Unregistered
    Do you know the real meaning of the PBA shield? It's "please key my car." Not everyone agrees with this as others say it means "please 21 my car for the gun in the trunk."

Unregistered
    Your comments made me change my mind regarding the shield BUT why can’t a dues paying member get a simple question answered by ANYONE at the PBA???

Unregistered
    Rod was criticized for not offering help to an officer in his Dept who was shot in the line of duty. What is the PBA for if not to help members?

Unregistered
    Rod was criticized for not offering help to an officer in his Dept who was shot in the line of duty. What is the PBA for if not to help members?
    Be specific and factual! Lets hear some details and leave the bullshit out.

Unregistered
    PBA has gone down the toilet under ROD. Time to find another group.
    Rod is the problem.... not the PBA. No grievances filed in 2019. No arbitrations. No fights against BWC. Losses in BSO,Lauderhill, BSO Lieutenants. Hallandale is voting and the basis is Rod.
    TT must Run for President to save the place.
    The best move was when hired his elderly neighbor to manage the office. No others were interviewed. No experience in bookkeeping and she had to be trained for months which was paid with your dues money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12