The People's Politburo of SSO Political Re-education

Unregistered

Exclamation The People's Politburo of SSO Political Re-education

The People's Politburo of SSO Political Re-indoctrination has issued a new General Order regarding the blasphemy of disgruntled deputies who are complaining, gossiping and back-biting. This website is not the place to air your blasphemy, nor is it the place to bash your superior officers on the third floor. It is your duty to convey professionalism and loyalty to Sheriff Thomas M. Knight and to Colonel Kurt Hoffman and to all senior-executive staff officers on the third floor. To do otherwise is to bring discredit to yourself and to your senior comrades – and that is the ultimate failure. As a result, all disgruntled employees are scheduled to attend a re-education and re-training indoctrination camp.

Unregistered
    So I guess that re-training session will have to be held at Robarts Arena in order to accommodate all the disgruntled employees!

Unregistered

The People's Politburo will provide free travel accommodations for disgruntled deputies into the SSO re-education camp.

John Kost

To get you must first give!

Nice little diatribe. However; you missed one important fact. To get respect you must first show and give respect. Blind loyalty to someone who does not have respect or loyalty to ANYONE except himself is not going to happen. Cops are typically independent thinkers capable of seeing through the obvious. The term servant leader has not been explored by the senior staff. By virtue of that the captains that would normally lead by that example are handcuffed. So, sheriff, Curt and Paul if you want respect you have to change your ways.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kost View Post
    Nice little diatribe. However; you missed one important fact. To get respect you must first show and give respect. Blind loyalty to someone who does not have respect or loyalty to ANYONE except himself is not going to happen. Cops are typically independent thinkers capable of seeing through the obvious. The term servant leader has not been explored by the senior staff. By virtue of that the captains that would normally lead by that example are handcuffed. So, sheriff, Curt and Paul if you want respect you have to change your ways.
    John, you were always one of the few that I respected during my time at the SSO. The reason for this is not because you demanded respect but rather you EARNED my respect. I believe that respect is something earned and not demanded. The knightmare will never be respected. He doesn't understand that leadership is completely different than management, both concepts that he still hasn't learned. "Leading" by fear and intimidation does not work which is why the management X theory that knigtmare and his band of bumbling buddies utilize just creates more animosity and distrust.

I seem to recall some terminations under the current administration, spearheaded by the make believe lieutenant of I.A. where the conduct unbecoming was the charge for the termination. I would be willing to bet that if it were just one of us pee-on deputies or if a real sergeant and/or lieutenant were in charge of I.A. there would be a myriad of charges to up it to a terminable charge.

Again, LT I respected you when we both were working and it's because you earned my respect.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I guess that re-training session will have to be held at Robarts Arena in order to accommodate all the disgruntled employees!
    Plus I guess since Hoffman never went through FTO he should be attending