JP Our new chief?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

JP Our new chief?

Here is Juan Perez's reply to the YouTube video. LOL. I think we are in trouble if he comes to the beach and becomes our chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyQEbR28KE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is Juan Perez's reply to the YouTube video. LOL. I think we are in trouble if he comes to the beach and becomes our chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyQEbR28KE
    Hell no. Do you see the way he talks about his guys in the media. Before you know it he will get us arrested for jaywalking while on duty.

Unregistered
    Funny how all of the Command Staff are now commenting on Leo Affairs. After you all ate wash other now you want to stand united against JP because you know your yes man days are over.

Unregistered
    Funny how all of the Command Staff are now commenting on Leo Affairs. After you all ate wash other now you want to stand united against JP because you know your yes man days are over.
    I am not command staff. I am a regular officer and I don't want to go to jail for doing my job. JP doesn't back his officers.

Unregistered
    I am not command staff. I am a regular officer and I don't want to go to jail for doing my job. JP doesn't back his officers.
    Please. Who has he put in jail? Some POS PO that took a white guys side after he pointed a gun at the black girls? The next Chief is Wayne Jones but please with the 39 scare tactic.

Unregistered
    Is jp coming to the beach to avoid penales?

Unregistered
    Please. Who has he put in jail? Some POS PO that took a white guys side after he pointed a gun at the black girls? The next Chief is Wayne Jones but please with the 39 scare tactic.
    What scare tactics? Just ask the people that you know work at MDPD and see what they think of the MDPD Director. I have not heard anything positive at all.

Unregistered
    The man is great. Please hire him. The sooner the better!! Please!!!!

Unregistered
    The man is great. Please hire him. The sooner the better!! Please!!!!
    that's called sarcasm

Unregistered
    that's called sarcasm
    Sorry, but anything to get him the hell out of here! Sorry MBPD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast