SGT Valdes @ roll call says Capt Ortiz Is Getting Arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s pablo
    Pablo Escobar

Javi is a man of the people my friend

Unregistered
    Javi Kardashian Escobar...you guys are making his career for him. Be smart.

Unregistered
    Maxipad why were you sweating so much today

Unregistered
    Maxi maxi maxi what have you done what are you doing.

Unregistered
    Meds Maxi meds Maxi please go and take your meds.

Unregistered
    Sgt V didn’t say he is getting arrested. He said that the federal court has deemed Capt Ortiz as someone that is abusive and said “be smart when you’re around him, make sure your body cam is on”.

He said that “the feds are going to be watching him with a fine tooth comb and when they are on to you, you might as well as throw in the wet towel”
    I don't believe this for a second. Ortiz, lied under oath and NOTHING was done! By our department or the feds.. So let, you or I, do the same and we would have I.A. up our azz with a find tooth comb! I can care less for Ortiz one-way or the other, he will bring down others involved to lessen his action. You body cam footage, is control by someone in this department and you can bet your last dollar, it would disappear or you'll be accused of not having it on. Look to what they did to that officer that had his own film of that incident with that Lt. The Lt was able to retire with full benefits and while he was being investigated he wasn't ROD but was place in SIS. The department has it's pet's and nothing they do, will ever be questioned.

Unregistered
    I don't believe this for a second. Ortiz, lied under oath and NOTHING was done! By our department or the feds.. So let, you or I, do the same and we would have I.A. up our azz with a find tooth comb! I can care less for Ortiz one-way or the other, he will bring down others involved to lessen his action. You body cam footage, is control by someone in this department and you can bet your last dollar, it would disappear or you'll be accused of not having it on. Look to what they did to that officer that had his own film of that incident with that Lt. The Lt was able to retire with full benefits and while he was being investigated he wasn't ROD but was place in SIS. The department has it's pet's and nothing they do, will ever be questioned.
    Maxi don’t try and deflect the spotlights on you, your in the main ring of this circus.

Unregistered
    Maxi don’t try and deflect the spotlights on you, your in the main ring of this circus.
    Maxi

You’re done

Unregistered
    Bla bla bla ..... the finalized copy of the scarola report cleared maxipad. Not what ! You can’t touch him.

Unregistered
    I guess maxipad was toooooo smart for lugo Baby d and cry baby Pulido.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast