SGT Valdes @ roll call says Capt Ortiz Is Getting Arrested
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SGT Valdes @ roll call says Capt Ortiz Is Getting Arrested

Sgt Max Valdes states at roll call that Captain Ortiz is getting arrested and to not obey anything he says. He seemed very confident and smiled at us. The problem is that anything Sgt Valdes says is 99.9% wrong. I hope he’s ready when they come after him if he’s wrong

Unregistered

Help

Can anyone confirm he said this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt Max Valdes states at roll call that Captain Ortiz is getting arrested and to not obey anything he says. He seemed very confident and smiled at us. The problem is that anything Sgt Valdes says is 99.9% wrong. I hope he’s ready when they come after him if he’s wrong
    In all my years here, I never heard anyone state what Sgt. Valdes has alleged. No supervisor will ever till the troops what's being claimed. Staff, will crash down all over him! If Otis's was being arrested. It would not be announced.

Unregistered
    Ortiz at the MPD is also known as Pablo. He is a man of the people

Unregistered
    Ortiz is the Trump of the city hated by some loved by way more. Max is a turd 💩!!!

Unregistered
    There are 3 guys that like whortiz and follow him like little dogs looking for their daily biscuit others depend on him to keep their positions which require them to protect this a hole besides that everyone else wants him to leave and go work for city hall which is what he really has done since he was hired

Unregistered
    Max has a lot of shit coming out of both ends! Stupid ass pinky ring wearing savage

Unregistered
    Sgt V didn’t say he is getting arrested. He said that the federal court has deemed Capt Ortiz as someone that is abusive and said “be smart when you’re around him, make sure your body cam is on”.

He said that “the feds are going to be watching him with a fine tooth comb and when they are on to you, you might as well as throw in the wet towel”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz at the MPD is also known as Pablo. He is a man of the people
    Who’s pablo

Unregistered
    Sgt Valdez is running scared he knows they have figured out his election scam. Meanwhile he’s crying to Tommy and Matt to protect him from what coming up. Listening to the ongoing issues and the recommendations two meetings ago sounds like someone wasn’t doing his or her job properly. I’ll wait for the final report to make up my mind finally but lots to over come or answer for.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast